Page 1 of 55
... LastLast
    Deleted

Mafia 26: Gods and Cults

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING, DO NOT POST HERE. THANK YOU!

General

Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, communication with alive players is NOT ALLOWED so do not do it or you will be modkilled(if you are caught). If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted.
    Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
    Deleting posts is forbidden.
    Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by me(or any other mod) in a PM or your quick topic as evidence is forbidden.
    PMs about the game to others are strictly forbidden at all times. Violation of this rule will result in a modkill

You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked.

Night phase

The order of night actions is as follows:CLASSIFIED

No other players are allowed to discuss anything in the thread at this time (it's night, you're asleep!). Any posts made during this time will be deleted! Night begins once the final vote is cast! Night will end once everyone is ready and I want it to or once the deadline is met.

Day phase

Everybody has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. Once a player has gotten more than half the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote. If the day comes to a close without a majority vote, the player with the most votes will be lynched.

If your votes/unvotes are not bolded they will NOT be counted
    Please put your decision in Bold Letters (ex: UNVOTE VOTE XXXXXXX)
    To vote for someone, use VOTE: [Player]
    To remove your vote, use UNVOTE on a line by itself.
    To change your vote, use UNVOTE VOTE: [OtherPlayer] to cancel your previous vote and change the vote to lynch [OtherPlayer]
    To vote for a no-lynch, use VOTE: NO-LYNCH
    To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Worgenite
    Once the vote requirement is met, it is unofficially night and you may no longer post.

Alive Players:

Keleb
    Xanjori
    Listo
    Greeney
    Everything Nice
    Simca
    Krayzy
    Uggorthaholy

Dead Players:

Night 1:
    Celtic Cultist Acolyte
    Decagon ???

Day 1:
    Falbacca Mafia Goon

Night 2:
    Firebert Cultist Acolyte
    Lysah ???

Day 2:
    Blueobelisk Town Cop

Night 3:

Kurioxan Mafia Goon

Dyra Seer

Foxximcleod ???

Day 3:
    Robozerim Vanilla Townie

Night 4:
    Kuthe ???

Day 4:
    Elypop Mafia Goon

Night 5:
    Hypermode ???
    Virothe Jack

Day 5:

Holz Vanilla Townie

Night 6:

Anakso ???

Day 6:

Blood Fox Vanilla Townie

Night 7:

rigimi ???
    Rollo Cultist Acolyte

Story:

The year 2012 was coming to an end and some factions wished to use the alignment of the stars for their nefarious purposes. Thanks to the valiant efforts of the town the plan was foiled, but not without consequences. Once the last Mayan Mafian lied dead at the feet of the town, the portal they had summoned collapsed and sucked in many victims.

Though most of the world thought them dead, few scientists believed they had simple been transferred into a different dimension. To test this theory, they set out to a small isolated town and started their experiments after sending the town's residents to safety. After countless failures, they finally made a breakthrough. A small signal emitted by those sent to different worlds allowed them to be traced in the nether.

A machine to rescue the survivors was quickly build and despite the risks involved, Professors Silkku and Worgenite activated their construction. In a flash of light those that had not been seen on Earth for over 5 months now stood before them. However, something seemed to be a little off about them and when questioned about their experiences the stories told tales of sick games where people were forced to kill each other one by one. Even more absurd were the stories told by some about how they were turned into animals and had to eat each other to survive. If that wasn't enough, soon some opened up about how they got turned into strange pocket monsters and fought, sending the losing sides into some sort of hospital to recover.

Because of their stories, the scientists decided it was best to observe the dimension travelers for a while and allowed them to live in the now empty town. What they didn't know was they were affected by their adventures even more than expected...

IT IS NOW NIGHT

You will soon receive your role cards and further instructions. Submit your night actions into the provided threads.

The deadline for the night is May 5th 8pm UTC. And may the odds be ever in your favor...
    Last edited by mmoce163720677; 2013-05-28 at 04:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Filler post to keep track. Good luck ppl. <I'm not playing if that's not clear, I'm helping silkku with some... stuff.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Yeah, go back to sleep!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Everyone fails it's night time
    you deleted mah post! You're fail! I need some presence here >_>

and Kumduh, you're not even playing lol

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Checking, checking, has everyone received their rolecard now? I managed to set up the game thread yesterday when I ran into slight problems with cars so my attention was needed elsewhere. Is there someone out there that hasn't received their RC yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't receive my role card :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    I know im supposed to be asleep, but can anyone link what roles are present besides my own?

It's been a while since I have played this game, think last time I played was mafia 3
    Last edited by Dyra; 2013-05-04 at 07:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome back hyper.

We've gone through a few changes since you've been playing. We now have fully closed set-ups, so you won't know what the exact set-up is until the game is over.

Now get back to sleep!

*snuggles back into her basket*

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Our first night has come to an end. Professors Worgenite and Silkku walk around doing their morning routine when they run into the group of dimension travelers gathered to the town square. There they are shocked to find the bloody remains of what appears to have been Celtic. Shocked by their discovery, they hear muttering "it's happening again...". After Celtic's corpse has been taken away, an important thing is noticed: Decagon can't be found anywhere. A search of his house reveals nothing but when Celtic's small apartment is thoroughly investigated, a secret room is discovered. There countless scrolls can be found, all filled with the same phrase: "The Dark One is coming, The Dark One is coming, The Dark One is coming..."

Decagon ??? is dead
    Celtic, a Cultist Acolyte is dead

It is now Day 1, deadline is May 7th 6 PM UTC

With 26 alive, it takes 14 to lynch

Deleted
    Omahgawd. I survived a night. Except it does not matter at all. Celtic's dead tells us nothing. We just have 1 more useless dead. Who exactly thinks that night starts are a good idea?

And I guess cultist means mafia?

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Decagon, dead on night 1 2 games in a row. Holz, it was the way Greeney and them played on their old forum and it was going to be in the batman game but it was to large of a change so we skipped it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Omahgawd. I survived a night. Except it does not matter at all. Celtic's dead tells us nothing. We just have 1 more useless dead. Who exactly thinks that night starts are a good idea?

that's why I don't like night starts much, but with some setups, they're pretty much required :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    that's why I don't like night starts much, but with some setups, they're pretty much required :3
    This can be argued and discussed but we'll do it after the game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Poor Decagon, dead on night 1 2 games in a row. Holz, it was the way Greeney and them played on their old forum and it was going to be in the batman game but it was to large of a change so we skipped it.
    Yes. I know. This is not Greeney's old forumö. Night starts are stupid imo.

But we can't change that now. Sucks for Deca and Celtic I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holz, I doubt cult means mafia, because this is a Cult game which would have a cult. Now there more than likely is a mafia and maybe a SK or 2 considering we had kills last night.

So with a night start what does that do for us? Reckon its a cannibal thats killed Deca?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Cult

Third party, like Masons, as they are likely to not have an NK.

---------- Post added 2013-05-04 at 11:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Decagon ??? is dead
    And SKs on the loose.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Cult

Third party, like Masons, as they are likely to not have an NK.

---------- Post added 2013-05-04 at 11:39 PM ----------

And SKs on the loose.
    Oh ok. Thanks. Still tells us basically nothing.

Vote: Worgenite

* Pokes deca's body with a stick

Rest now mein lovely deca, I will avenge you!

willing to bet. so xanjori.

also Celtics death does tell us something. assuming no role blocks or doctors I'm going to assume our mafia scored a kill. and I'm going to bed we have an two SK's alternating every other day.