I'd hate to be a woman

You ladies have it rough.

What is exactly the perks of being a woman? I know you can have sex whenever you please but besides that? What are the perks?

All I know is you guys have a monthly period then you eventually get hot flashes where you just want to lay down on a cold marble floor with your face pressed against it. On top of that you have to give birth to hopefully normal head sized children.

I have all the respect in the world for you guys...but I know I couldn't do it without lots of drugs. What keeps you guys going every day?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bedboy View Post
    On top of that you have to give birth to hopefully normal head sized children.
    Or not... having a kid is a choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, troll topic is silly.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Childbirth hurts, but pregnancy and breastfeeding and the mother-child bond is amazing. Its you men I feel sorry for, for missing out on so much of the parenting experience.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

Considering most women dont even work for YEARS after having children, id say it is pretty easy.

1. They dont even need to try to get laid, they just say "yes"
    2. Dont have to be the bread-winner, nor expected to be
    3. Control men with sex/no sex.
    4. Get white-knighted their whole life.
    Free-To-Play is the future.

Quote Originally Posted by bedboy View Post
    You ladies have it rough.

What is exactly the perks of being a woman? I know you can have sex whenever you please but besides that? What are the perks?

All I know is you guys have a monthly period then you eventually get hot flashes where you just want to lay down on a cold marble floor with your face pressed against it. On top of that you have to give birth to hopefully normal head sized children.

I have all the respect in the world for you guys...but I know I couldn't do it without lots of drugs. What keeps you guys going every day?
    Grovel harder. You're not doing it hard enough to attract a mate.

Well this can only end well....

Anyway to keep things on topic; one thing I totally took for granted that adds to the list of reasons that I'm glad I was born male is having to cover your drink at a bar/club/having to buy a new drink if you accidentally leave one unattended. I mean as a guy, if anyone wants to slip me something, awesome, free drugs.

Also basically most of what louis ck said on his latest special (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4LkrQCyIz8)

Quote Originally Posted by hellosaltygoodness View Post
    Childbirth hurts, but pregnancy and breastfeeding and the mother-child bond is amazing. Its you men I feel sorry for, for missing out on so much of the parenting experience.
    the thought of this sickens me(no offence is meant), but i would never want to go through any of that, now just to find women that don't want kiddies

---------- Post added 2013-05-03 at 11:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Well this can only end well....

Anyway to keep things on topic; one thing I totally took for granted that adds to the list of reasons that I'm glad I was born male is having to cover your drink at a bar/club/having to buy a new drink if you accidentally leave one unattended. I mean as a guy, if anyone wants to slip me something, awesome, free drugs.

Also basically most of what louis ck said on his latest special (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4LkrQCyIz8)
    been roofied isn't fun or entertaining as a guy either, and plenty of creeper women that drug drinks as well
    Why join the navy when you can be a pirate

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't have minded being born a girl, you know, being gay that aspect doesn't change much.
    but being asked it now, naw, I'd miss mr winky
    #boycottchina

Closing this. It will only bring unneeded drama to the forums.