10+ Year Old Account

Good time for heroics?

When would be a good time of the day to do random heroics? I know that you'll generally run into a jerk or two at any time of the day but I was wondering If running in the evenings/late night hours was any better than running during the day time hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopajoo View Post
    When would be a good time of the day to do random heroics? I know that you'll generally run into a jerk or two at any time of the day but I was wondering If running in the evenings/late night hours was any better than running during the day time hours.
    Well it usually depends on your region and battlegroup. But I've rarely had a bad experience late nights/early morning. I often find too many jerks or more bad experiences during the day for whatever reason.

When I say late nights, I am talking about 12:00pm -4/5:00 am. The queues may be a bit longer but the people are really nice. Even PVP is usually much more enjoyable at this time for some reason. I simply hate PVPing during the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonheart View Post
    Well it usually depends on your region and battlegroup. But I've rarely had a bad experience late nights/early morning. I often find too many jerks or more bad experiences during the day for whatever reason.

When I say late nights, I am talking about 12:00pm -4/5:00 am. The queues may be a bit longer but the people are really nice. Even PVP is usually much more enjoyable at this time for some reason. I simply hate PVPing during the day.
    Well you were certainly on the money. I tried a few during the early evening and just wow... maybe I had bad luck or something but there were jerks a plenty. There was a monk dps'ing, and I dont know much about them but I guess they heal a little bit when they do damage. The tank took that as there were two people healing the dungeon and decided to switch to his dps spec (making him a real chore to heal) saying "Well if you're going to heal then I'm going to dps" to the monk. Never mind that I was the one that had to deal with it. Then another where a tank was screaming (caps) at the warlock for not doing 'warlock' dps before we even saw the first boss. The warlock was trying to sort something out with his action bars and did 'warlock dps' during the first boss encounter. The tank leaves.

So I waited til later in the evening and ran some more, no one was fussing, no one was up and leaving, no one complained or waived the dps epeen around. And of course, no one died and each run went smoothly minus an elevator incident that I'll never live down since a guild member was there for that one. Looks like I'm going to be more of a night owl when I run randoms lol