Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    The only things that's not wireless for me is mouse and keyboard and that's from experience but who knows that was years ago might be worth giving wireless a try again

I have wireless internet for everything in house but my PC. I prefer wireless controllers but everything else isnt wireless. Basically if used constantly, i want wired. Except for headset. I really want a wireless one but I want one with excellent reviews.

Never seen acceptable wireless internet for gaming myself so I will always use a wire (and I unfortunately have to put up with wireless elsewhere everyday so it's not like I gave it up). I prefer a wired keyboard and controller on pc. Not bothered about the headset but I have a wired one just because I'd probably be bad at charging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I hate wireless keyboards and mice, they feel too unresponsive. I dont have any console, so the only controller i have used is the one i got for my PC, and that one has a USB so... yeah no opinion there, but i would guess that i would also despise those.

10+ Year Old Account
    I grew up the same way, can't get use to wireless controllers, even wireless mouses, i need a good old cord
    #boycottchina

I think any propor gamer want wire aswell OP. So you'll find many inn this forum with same opnion's

Personally I could never dream about buying a wireless keyboard or mouse.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Wireless alarm clocks were a genius invention as well.

Next we need wireless refrigerators.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I am with you OP, atleast with consoles and headset. Those things I feel like there should be a wire on them or it's like they don't belong to whatever they are supposedly plugged into.
    yeah, wireless stuff always makes me feel that something is missing. a wireless headset, for instance, makes me feel like it's not really plugged and I'm being dumb, even though it's working perfectly fine lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer wired stuff, as well. No particular reason, it just feels more right to use wired stuff. At least for stationary stuff.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Deleted
    I also hate wireless stuff because I hate changing batteries.

10+ Year Old Account
    for controllers and laptops i dont mind, its an option to not use wires in those cases whats the big dealio?
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Wireless is good, I remember the times when someone will walk over the wire and trip over it and the console will slam and freeze up because of the sudden jolt of shock.

You're insane.
    Back in the days when wireless was just hitting the markets I hated it too, but that was due the unrealibility of the connection. These days wireless stuff is just as good as wired stuff.
    “The north still reeks of undeath. Our homelands lay in ruin. Pandaria oozes our hatred and doubt. What hope is there for this world when the Burning Legion again lands upon our shores?” - Eric Thibeau