Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I will only buy It If Its Burning Legion themed one, If Its not a TRUE warcraft story I will not touch It.

Quote Originally Posted by Keny View Post
    I will only buy It If Its Burning Legion themed one, If Its not a TRUE warcraft story I will not touch It.
    That's a little bs isn't it? There isn't a "true warcraft". That's being selective.

3/19/14.....

Quote Originally Posted by Isilbêth View Post
    November 23, 2004: Vanilla
    January 16, 2007: The Burning Crusade --> 2 years 2 months later
    November 13, 2008: Wrath of the Lich King --> 1 year 10 months later
    December 7, 2010: Cataclysm --> 2 years 1 month later
    September 25, 2012: Mists of Pandaria --> 1 year 9 months later
    The shortest time is 1 year 9 months and the longest time is 2 year 2 months.
    Blizzard wishes to make it shorter, but I didn't notice that Blizzard is releasing patches any faster.

My guess is more like 2 years between again, instead of 1 year and 6 months.

Theyll just open beta together with BLizzCon and rls in March! :O

Quote Originally Posted by segoplout View Post
    Completely agree with this, expect a very dark expansion. Think dwarves hammering forges, Evil Elves, and cows with opposable thumbs and udders that can play music.

But seriously, this guy is right, it will be dark folks and this is definitely what is needed for the next step.
    Cows with opposable udders? Oh god! I don't really see how they can get any darker and more serious than MoP, though. Making it any darker will shove it into grimdark territory which is necessarily less serious.

MoP is a crapsaccharine world. It only looks nice and friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    That's a little bs isn't it? There isn't a "true warcraft". That's being selective.
    There Is a Main warcraft storyline, so far all expensions were hitting It, exept MoP which Is an entirely new story...
    All Im saying Is, I really dont want to play a new story, I want to continue and progress on the Main story,
    Which Is ofc the war on azeroth's existence, the war with the Burning Legion , Old Gods and their armies.

MoP Is definitly not a bad expansion, and has alot of good things and Overall Its fun to play, BUT,
    You could have called MoP a Non-Warcraft expansion , The story Is new almost entierly, even tho the Sha's are an Old God, they still are a unique and new entity,
    Also I am extremely against Pandaren, I find them not suiting the Mystical world of ..warcraft,
    So basicly what Im saying Is I want to fight demons,undeads and faceless ones Instead of Big Bunnies,Grasshoppers and Monkeys.