Deleted

Regarding the new ARAM queue

Ever since the new queue came out I've been seeing a new trend of people making new accounts specifically for ARAM.

This kind of frustrates me, whats the point of ARAM if theres always going to be a Nidalee, Master Yi, Blitzcrank, whatever? Doesn't this defeat the whole point of it? ARAM has always been a place of friendly fun, not cutthroat competition and childish arguments.

If I wanted to stick to a pool of 10-15 champions I'd always play ranked. Hopefully this trend will die down, sorry for my rant.

Deleted
    Where do you see this? In your friendlist or in your games? You can't really know for sure that they only have Nidalee because she is good in ARAM (unless you talk to them).
    I am sure this beaviour represents only a minority of players and will stop once ARAM (the queue) isn't "new" anymore.
    You are basically saying that players only buy the ARAM-op-champions? Don't forget that they will also have the free champions and thus their chance on getting Nid, Blitzcrank or whatever gets smaller.
    They also get way less points for rerolls, so if they don't get one of their favourite characters they can't switch that easily.
    (The assumption that they don't have many champions is because a new account doesn't have that much IP yet)

As every game mode, ARAM will have its fans. It is kinda obvious that people who prefer it will buy champions that shine there. Just like someone who prefers a role in SR will buy strong champions for that role. As for the overly serious players... well there isn't much one can do. Ignore them, report them (if they get insulting).
    Those players existed in the custom ARAMs (that kicked players with 300 wins because that's not enough to play with them, etc) but so far they seem to be less than on SR.

Deleted
    That's why free rotation champs are aviable available there.

EDIT: I've just noticed spelling mistake xD
    Last edited by mmocf89c8b0f36; 2013-05-07 at 08:41 AM.