Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im sure your heart is in the right place Bakis, I just feel that you are being dishonest if you put Jewish zealotry on the same level as Islamic zealotry.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    I still don't get Palestine. They have never throughout history been a independent country, they have always been under a kingdom/empire like the Persians, english and Ottoman empire. They have at no point had a government or royal family or anything to call themselves a people with rights over a certain area. So at which point is it they can claim that a certain area belongs to them?
    Withbthat definition Ireland, Poland(through much of the history), never been a "real" country either.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    I still don't get Palestine. They have never throughout history been a independent country, they have always been under a kingdom/empire like the Persians, english and Ottoman empire. They have at no point had a government or royal family or anything to call themselves a people with rights over a certain area. So at which point is it they can claim that a certain area belongs to them?
    Well, about the time that the UN decided Israel was rightfully the Jews out of the blue, and they decided to get in on the whole "grant us a country" schtick.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starving Artist View Post
    I will never get this ...documented history for thousands of years proves that Israel is the home and holy place of all Jews . They occupied the land thousands of years before Muslims took the land ...Palestine is not a place in the same sense that America is not a place it's stolen land ..in this case Israel would be the Indians who have won America back ...we none native Americans would be lucky if they gave us reservations to live on ( Palestine ) ...sorry just my opinion .
    Which Israel? The Kingdom of Israel has had several different permutations in history with different borders and today's Israel encompasses more land than it had in it's previous incarnations. This is a very complex matter and it's a much more than "hey, this used to be ours hundreds of years ago and we are just taking it back kk".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jugzilla View Post
    Im sure your heart is in the right place Bakis, I just feel that you are being dishonest if you put Jewish zealotry on the same level as Islamic zealotry.
    If I did I blame the drinks down here in Singapore, if any I would label it zionist elements coupled with jewish zealotry.
    It is so iportant to understand that the extremist views are in the minority in both Israel and Palestine, yet they both ( in Israel & Palestine) have unproportional ammount of power and influence over the remains of the peace process :~~
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Finally, another islamic state where human rights (or rather lack thereof) is defined by a 1500 years old book is just what the world needs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neufab View Post
    Finally, another islamic state where human rights (or rather lack thereof) is defined by a 1500 years old book is just what the world needs.
    Just as stomping on human rights via abortion legislation in much of the western world. We can cherrypick all night long.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2013-05-04 at 10:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Thats what the israeli media wants you to think, maybe its time for you to think for yourself and find out the facts.
    Hooked, skip the media from both sides... take your ass there and then make your opinion... you snark at what you call Israeli propaganda how about the Palestinian propaganda? or did you drink the Kool Aid? You want the real situation... Go there and find out for yourself, dont rely on some biased media outlet to spoon feed it to you.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Thats what the israeli media wants you to think, maybe its time for you to think for yourself and find out the facts.
    You think it's the media lol, try living here and you will realize it doesn't get anymore real than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Israeli soldiers attack regular palestinians every single day, but they dont allow people to film it. They will take your camera and break it if they see it. So maybe you need to pull your head out of the sand.
    You made the claim, now you have the burden of proof... Prove it.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Great, now we got the classic catfight of ppl claiming only palestinians act like dicks or only israelis.
    Amazing what the lack of unbiased media can do

Israeli soldiers attack regular palestinians every single day, but they dont allow people to film it. They will take your camera and break it if they see it. So maybe you need to pull your head out of the sand.

Do you condone the following?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8fRMqWOBuM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay3ztL9wFq8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDqWGtykYNE

americans took land from palestina and made a new country for jews. free palestina

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post
    Yes, google recognizing Palestine as a country actually means Palestine is a country...."sarcasm"

Words are words, its determined by the one that has greater power, and Israel has that power.
    I dunno, if I had to choose to fight for Google or Israel, I'd probably go with Google. Knowledge is power and Google pretty much has a stranglehold on internet searches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Just as stomping on human rights via abortion legislation in much of the western world. We can cherrypick all night long.
    Yes it's clearly comparable. On whatever planet you're living on.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post
    Israel has made plenty of attempts to broker land settlements to the Palestinians, The fact of the matter is that the UN made Israel a country and that is that, I'm not sure they deserve to even have their lands returned when all they want to do is practically genocide the Jews and everyone in Israel
    Most people don't seem to realize that the Palestinian Authority have stated this as what they wanted to do. They do not believe the Israeli people have the right to live there as well and have said that all Jewish people should be killed...much like Hitler tried to do during WWII.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neufab View Post
    Yes it's clearly comparable. On whatever planet you're living on.
    Like yor blanket statement that every muslim country is a human rights stomping sharia place?
    Sometimes it is too easy to spot you people who dont' e access or doesnt use said access to proper information or news coverage to educate yourselves properly.

I think the words I'm looking for are sheeps living in ignorance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    You made the claim, now you have the burden of proof... Prove it.
    But they do attack, and violently deport them - i could link various liveleak videos and best gore ones, but i'd rather not.

Is it right? No, but in return Palestine fires rockets across the border into Israel in the pretense of self defense - and then hide among civilians.

That's also despicable, and especially so because Israel returns fire regardless of civilian casualty's they inflict.

It's the kind of situation where one wrong was initially committed (Israel forming, and seizing lands illegally) and then it just devolved to this, two retarded kids swinging punches.

There was actually quite some progress with a two party solution in Palestine, but iirc it was struck down due to an inflammatory action by Israel (Someone better versed in history can correct me, but it was initially viewed in 05 iirc)

10+ Year Old Account
    I disagree, I used to be a firm supporter of israel because i was led to believe they were the victims. Only later did i realize this isnt the case. The israeli military will literally show up in a palestian farming village in the west bank and make the people leave that night, even if they have been there for 50 yrs. They come in firing, and they just dont give these people any hope. Now granted yeah the terrorist that strap bombs to themselves and blow up nightclubs are a huge security threat. I think to solve this Israel should back off to the 1948 borders, and just leave the palestinians there alone. But to give israel security they should boot out every single palestian living inside israels borders as well. Making a palestinian state also gives israel the ability to make palestine take responsibility for any incident that happens in the future. You cant declare war on people but you can declare war on another country. Good fences make good neighbors.
    Unless you can prove this claim, then its bullshit. period.

15+ Year Old Account
    They both have elements acting like dicks, really nothing more to say. Anyone claiming that one side is to blame is an idiot really.