Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    One shot mechanics are fun, it's solo pve and you have no one to blame but yourself - I love this shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

Deleted
    Not a monk, but a enhance sham (found out this thread on the main page) but as someone who has done disruptron in 5.2 after levitate nerf, its not impossible but you must master the jumps. I found it easier to jump on the sturdy floor in orgrimmar arena and jump very early straight towards the coming beam. It took me nearly 50 tries i guess but you gotta learn the timing. I saved all dps cds for the last minute and just dpsed it normally for the first min. Im not sure what def cds monks have but try to save em for the last 30%ish since it gets reeeeaaaalllyy mad at around that point.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Currently doing Disruptron, and it's the last one I need to be done with them all.
    What I find the most annoying about this fight is the huge RNG factor as to where the spheres come from first. If it's the middle one at the start, I mostly get caught off -guard and it ruins the start of the fight for me.
    I go with Dampen Harm and Charging Oxe Wave. Wave mostly because the fucker has a nasty habit of parrying me.

The most infuriating thing about this guy though, is that sometimes I seem to just get oneshot without actually getting hit by anything. Combat Log just says ''you died''.
    Anyone else had this happen?