How much for Smooth Beetle Wristbands?

So last week on my very first Normal raid in HoF I won a BOE "Smooth Beetle Wristbands" with a roll of 100 - a 496 Leather DPS Bracers.

I've been trying to sell it on my RP realm which doesn't seem to have a very active PVE scene. So its quite hard trying to push through epics, gems, enchants, etc.

However, I gave it a while trying to sell it for 30,0000G. I didn't get many responses from Trade Chat as well.

Anyways, last night I decided I'd lower it and see what happens. I put it up for 20,000G and was wondering if that was a good return for it?

10+ Year Old Account
    You can go on theunderminejournal and check has there been any on AH and for how much. On my server i've seen them going for 15kg and it seems on EU the price is : max 42.5kg to as low as 2kg.

B.E.R.T.H.A. yells: AFFIRMATIVE, CUPCAKE!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't expect anything over 5k-10k for it, even then it might be a bit high. 522 valor bracers only require friendly with shado-pan assault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

UPDATE!!!

Just had someone buy it out for 19,999G. That was pretty amazing considering I didn't really expect. Was pure hope more likely. The sad part is that it wasn't really a raider. It was the realms richest player and an AH player. I am not sure what he is going to do with it though.

Only a few days back he quoted me 7.5K for it which I frankly I told him that I wasn't selling it at the price cause I knew he would flip it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonheart View Post
    UPDATE!!!

Just had someone buy it out for 19,999G. That was pretty amazing considering I didn't really expect. Was pure hope more likely. The sad part is that it wasn't really a raider. It was the realms richest player and an AH player. I am not sure what he is going to do with it though.

Only a few days back he quoted me 7.5K for it which I frankly I told him that I wasn't selling it at the price cause I knew he would flip it.
    Well gratz

I doubt he'll sell them on, and if he does it won't be for much more then he paid you. Just remember, rich players still play the game as well, and want and need gear like everyone else.