Deleted

Would it be better if the top rep only granted cosmetic upgrades

There has been a lot of heat about gear locked behind reputation this expansion, especially the valor upgrades at the beginning of MoP.

So I began to wonder maybe it would be better if there wasn't such a big grind before the people, who only do it for the gear, get access to the gear.

Would it be better if the top tiers of the reputation system only awarded cosmetic upgrades?
    Something like pets,mounts, costumes(with transmog looking fabolous is something fun to do) and fun stuff like for example picnic baskets or bbq grills or an inflatable svimming pool.

These things are not gear upgrades, but they can be stuff that people will grind reputation for.

I liked BC, where a lot of reputations only awarded mounts at the end, like the very first rideable dragons at the netherwing. I remember seeing one of those mounts and wanting to have one of those too. I also remember seeing a nether ray mount and saying to myself I do not want to grind rep for that.

I myself do not like daylies I thought it was better to wear a tabard to get reputation, like in wrath and cata. The whole problem to begin with was that you could get gear upgrades and head enchantments at revered and exalted.

You end up with the problem of feeling that you have to in order to advance your character. Personally I was more happy and found it more fun grinding for an cosmetic upgrade that the netherwing dragon mount was compared to having to grind for something that I needed in order to make my character more powerful.

Somehow there is to much gear now a days in this game, maybe blizz schould nerf how much gear drops, before the playerbase gets constipated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gear rewards from neutral>revered
    Exalted: ONLY cosmetic and vanity items, could be rewards thats like gold challenge mode rewards, items thats only for transmogg
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Yes. I personally think that the gear should end at Revered, and then Exalted should be the cool cosmetic stuff/mounts/pets/etc. things that don't affect PVE/PVP content.

I think going back to vanity stuff at exalted would be the best, it worked in BC.