Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    pandaria is ok, it just isnt as nice as outland or especially northrend.
    Outland certainly had some environmental variety, but a lot of its environments were pretty bland imo. HFP and SMV are sort of like different colored versions of each other (minus BT which stands out in a good way). Netherstorm, again, barren, but the Manaforges and Ecodomes gave it just enough personality to stand out. Pandaria may not have as much variation but the design is pretty great, especially Jade Forest (my favorite zone).
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

great detail on work released. horrible idea for an expansion.

Deleted
    Personally i dont think Asian theme had anything to do with whether the last expansion did good or bad. I just didnt like the direction aiming at the childrens market, cartoon cuddly toys.

15+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed it and was a nice change of pace from Dragons/Undead/Demons.

Everything I say is absolute. If you disagree, you're a communist.

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    Personally i dont think Asian theme had anything to do with whether the last expansion did good or bad. I just didnt like the direction aiming at the childrens market, cartoon cuddly toys.
    But it wasn't aiming at the children's market, quite the opposite actually.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely loved MoP, one of the main reasons being the culture surrounding it. Asian cultures just so happen to be some of my favorite cultures in the world, and this expansion really makes it seem like I'm in another place entirely, unlike Cataclysm.

Deleted
    if they didnt do that we would have 1 big community

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    But it wasn't aiming at the children's market, quite the opposite actually.
    In the store when the customer is confronted with a variety of game boxes will a 30+ year old adult pickup and buy the box with cartoon pandas on the front or the one with dragons and knights locked in a bloodsoaked battle?

U guys KNOW Wow, so u know whats inside the box, but to the new players... it wont attract many people of an older age.

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    In the store when the customer is confronted with a variety of game boxes will a 30+ year old adult pickup and buy the box with cartoon pandas on the front or the one with dragons and knights locked in a bloodsoaked battle?

U guys KNOW Wow, so u know whats inside the box, but to the new players... it wont attract many people of an older age.
    A new person isn't going to straight up buy an expansion to a game they never played. They would have to buy WoW, then the expansion, then the latest expansion, that is if they wanted to.
    So tell me again how does this target towards children?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Given the mod edit on the original post I'm not sure why this wasn't closed the first time through but it didn't need to be started up again after two months.

So, closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."