Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Just tell her that you don't have license. I didn't get mine until I was 22, and even then it was because I got my grandfather's old car.

Im 27 and dont have a license... My problem lies in the fact i was in 3 car related accidents within a somewhat small period of time, the result of which is some pretty intense anxiety whenever i get behind the wheel. Tbh the op is really, really insulting... You might be a loser but not having a drivers license isnt the cause of it... Lying about yourself to seem more appealing to a girl is probably close to the mark...

Get a driving license, perhaps? It's one of life's easier skills.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Tell her you don't like driving other peoples cars or cars with/without automatic transmission, depending on what her car have.

But I think you should really just tell her the truth. Live up to the consequences of your actions.

If you want to slither around that you lied to her in the first place, tell her another about how the last x girls you met ditched you because you didn't have a license, and you were afraid she's do the same. It's a slimeball way, but works for some. I prefer honesty though.

Deleted
    I am 25 soon 26 and I do not have one, I have 25-45 minutes to work by bus so I do not see the point in getting it now.

Just tell her

10+ Year Old Account
    I see 2 options:

Make the 'lie' truth: You have to get your licence with great speeds ;D
    Tell the truth: If the above fails tell her your getting your licence (of if your not planning on getting) tell her she can drive every time you go out -_- (I advice the first)

edit:
    The best option is to get the licence within a week and then tell her you did it for her ^^
    Last edited by Chrno; 2013-05-06 at 11:25 AM.
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Do the people in this thread without a license all live in a city or something? Do you just live in walking distance of everything you need? I would have gotten my license the day I turned 16 if i could have, had to wait a few months tho. If i hear of an 18 year old without a license i think its weird, let alone someone in their 20s.

Quote Originally Posted by vrsick View Post
    Do the people in this thread without a license all live in a city or something? Do you just live in walking distance of everything you need? I would have gotten my license the day I turned 16 if i could have, had to wait a few months tho. If i hear of an 18 year old without a license i think its weird, let alone someone in their 20s.
    I live in a small town, it takes no longer than 20 minutes for me to walk between my house & the centre of town (not that there's much worth going there for), on the occasions whereby I need to go somewhere else I use either the bus or the train, sure it's not "massively convenient" but it's not massively inconvenient either. If I lived in some other places yeah, I'd probably have learned by now, but I can think of plenty of places around the world where I would most likely never need to learn.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

with the exception of right after I met him and I didn't know the city I lived in AT ALL, I almost always drive when me and my husband go out. Have ever since we started dating, after I learned my way around. Just be honest with her. If she thinks you're a "loser" then she's probably some snooty bootch anyways and shallow to boot. Some girls prefer to drive. I'm a girl, and it wouldn't have bothered me any.