streaming computer

so i was thinking of buying a streaming computer seprate from my regular one.problem i ahve is idk what i need to make this work.so my two questions are :

1.can someone recommend a build for this ?
    2.how do i hook the two computers up to make it work?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any reason why you want to do this? It would probably be cheaper, easier, and more efficient to just upgrade your machine.

What are the specs of your current computer?

Deleted
    maybe uncalled for, but whats with all the streamers lately?, hope people realise you wont cover the cost from the streaming if you do any major upgrades needed to stream in the first place, be even easier to just record ingame footage and post it on youtube, that mostly just needs a 2nd HDD at least 1TB

i no my cost wont be covered but i also dont care.ppl stream cause they wanna try somethin new and interact with other ppl.

my specs are
    cpu:i5 2500k oc'ed to 4.5
    gpu:gtx 670
    motherboard:ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
    ram:CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB

Deleted
    You could stream @30 fps with 720p all day long with that rig so no need to spend any money on it to be honest.

and if i wanna do 1080p?

Deleted
    It would manage 720p @60fps and 1080p @30fps if you customize the settings a bit. Most of the streamers i watch stream great quality content at 720p as it takes less bandwidth than 1080p, Perhaps you have good enough upload speed that you could manage 1080p.

Quote Originally Posted by psychokilla187 View Post
    and if i wanna do 1080p?
    You'll get better looking video (less blocking) with 720p quality with your computer. Also keep in mind 1080p requires shitloads more bandwidth to upload from you and to watch from twitch. People do have bandwidth caps and slow ass connections.

If you really really want to go for 1080p I'd recommend picking up i7-4770k month from now along with Z87 motherboard and sell what you have currently.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psychokilla187 View Post
    and if i wanna do 1080p?
    Check these links out, they might help little:
    http://obsproject.com/estimator
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Wc&pli=1#gid=0

thanks for the info guys and i did a lil research and im prolly gonna get the avermedia live gamer hd capture card to take the stress off my cpu.then i shouldent have to worry

---------- Post added 2013-05-06 at 03:57 PM ----------

oh and my upload is 30 and it hardly ever drops below that