Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by senturion View Post
    Even your 10m sucks. Pls stop finding excuses.
    The massive attitude on you...then we got this: http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/frostmourne/senturion/
    Whats you're excuse ?
    I wish I could be nice and say its because you're a clicker, but thats only a portion of it lol.

Ah I remember you. You used to give me flak for being 1/13 H. Santapuella, maybe when you start actually playing fury then you should comment on matters relating to dps. Now you are picking on my clicking. Btw, Santapuella, I've contributed to my 25m raid team via 100% attendance on all wipes/kills on H progression this tier. For most, I'm in top 5 and alive for the kill.

The reason why I dig out sjsctt logs is because he has been constantly claiming that fury warrior dps is fine + mocking me for being a clicker. For him to constantly do that, I had assume he was playing fury terrifically well. Frankly, I can't take his condescending attitude.

For your case, you are another arrogant b****. You mocked my progression and said that I was in no position to comment on fury dps. You are just another hypocrite. Prot warrior Stucked on 3/13 H talking s*** on warrior dps when you don't even dps. Ps. I am 6/13 HM, can I comment on fury dps now?

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    The massive attitude on you...then we got this: http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/frostmourne/senturion/
    Whats you're excuse ?
    I wish I could be nice and say its because you're a clicker, but thats only a portion of it lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    When my RL tells me to pad meters, I will. Until then, I will do as he asks. Fury DPS is not meter friendly. IE, we kite the bats on tortos. Damn, that lock looks amazing on the meters, till you look at his top damged....I invite you to go through your own logs and see that you are top dmg on PRIORITY ads. Cudos, you are top DPS on what matters. I would like a slight buff, but honestly, locks/rogues just need to be brought down. There is no way to properly play fury while clicking. It just can't be done. I also encourage you to bind two keys a week. It ads up. I am not going to get into a pissing contest with you anymore. Good luck!

DF, from post history I think you are friends with Orcz and his pal Tact. My reaction to Orcz is a retaliation to his constant attacks and insults on me which if you scroll back a few pages you'd see and hopefully noticed that I had at first let pass. For him to constantly talk down on me, I had assumed that he was playing at the top end of his class which his logs have clearly not shown. Perhaps as you said it was the bad jokes from Time

In this topic on dps, there are whiners /qq (like me) and egoistical elitist b*****s who act like they are some fury dps god. The worse of these, in my opinion, are hypocritical elitist b*****s who put down other people but themselves suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Orcz, if I were you I'd just blame Time's terrible jokes on being so bad they distracted you if anything.

But ye, you need to understand something Senturiton, that you don't seem to understand. Rankings and logs are evidence, not conclusive proof. The damage isn't even the important part of them. Proper execution of a fight it. Managing enrage uptime, proper CS phase rotation, proper usage of HS/WS outside of CS phase, and proper execute rotation. Raid mechanics and buffs are different in 10/25m, as are when CDs are used or called for. The ultimate or best way to know when a player knows what they are talking about is when they can defend their stance with the math to back it up, and not just pulling up random raidbot (lol) pages either. Doing that without understanding all the minutia leads you down the path of "that which is seen vs that which is unseen" as Bastiat wrote. You can not simply look at the surface without actually understanding what is going on, and expect to come to a good conclusion.

Few things to consider:

1.) Other classes can pad/cheese MUCH easier than a warrior can on almost any fight. Perhaps the only exceptions are Lei Shin and Tortos. In most cases this isn't meaningful damage, it just is damage, and this will inflate logs. It's like a frost DK doing mad DPS on heroic spine because of add cheese damage. It was useless damage, but logs can't detect that.

2.) RNG classes will always appear to be stronger. Over the course of thousands and tens of thousands of logs of RNG classes, there will be some lucky kills that inflate numbers for that spec.

3.) Certain tiers favor some classes and specs more than others. DS favored Arms, for example.

4.) Legendary cloak will be a boast for warriors more than most other specs. Very few other specs have 3 secondary stats with a SEP of over .6

10+ Year Old Account
    DF, from post history I think you are friends with Orcz and his pal Tact. My reaction to Orcz is a retaliation to his constant attacks and insults on me which if you scroll back a few pages you'd see and hopefully noticed that I had at first let pass. For him to constantly talk down on me, I had assumed that he was playing at the top end of his class which his logs have clearly not shown. Perhaps as you said it was the bad jokes from Time

In this topic on dps, there are whiners /qq (like me) and egoistical elitist b*****s who act like they are some fury dps god. The worse of these, in my opinion, are hypocritical elitist b*****s who put down other people but themselves suck.
    Elitist? No. Arrogant? Hell yes. Though, as it has been said, "It ain't braggin if you can do it."

Noone respects arrogance but they will gather around when you fall.

I was referring to sjsctt but if you yourself think in the same manner then I've lost respect for you as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Noone respects arrogance but they will gather around when you fall.

I was referring to sjsctt but if you yourself think in the same manner then I've lost respect for you as well
    You say that as if I should care lol.

Although to be fair, there are few people I do care about that from.

What people say should be judged on how well they can defend their stance, among other things. You've never once done so in anything approaching what I personally consider a satisfactory manner, logical knowledgeable and detailed. Thus, what you say is mostly pointless baseless QQ, and I simply don't care. Anecdotal evidence has a place. But that place isn't repeated ad nosium.
    Last edited by Darkfriend; 2013-06-12 at 06:46 AM.

DF, really glad that you don't give a damn about what I think so
    I guess what I'm gonna say next wont matter. Phew

I confess to be a qq-er. Hell, if there's a vote for qq-er of the year I'll cast it on myself! I come to this forums really for two purposes: 1) check out for useful data that I can use since I'm working 8-5 and can only raid at night I'm really bored at work. 2) I find qq actually quite fun. Almost as fun as "poking" all the arrogant idiots like you who think yourselves a class above the rest

Sjsctt thinks that he is superior because he is in a well progressed guild. Then suddenly a qq-er claims that he prefers clicking (which I now confess that I actually don't.. But as you know I love to exaggerate) and he jumps at the opportunity to give himself an ego trip. Now that his logs are laid open and his ego bruised, I think he'd probably think twice before throwing his superiority complex on someone else.

You on the other hand is what I would call a serial case. The road to recovery is long for you my friend I'm afraid. You pride yourself with taglines like "Im not mean. I dislike stupid" and sign offs like "warriors helped = 18,000. You hide behind your "armor" of theorycrafting, mathematical bull**** over a game!? of which I'm actually happy to leave you alone with (if it helps with the mast****ing) but it is your overized superiority complex that I confess have succeeded to push me pass tipping point.

DF, why do you come to this forum? Really. You claim to want to help people but to me you are just another one of those here looking for means to feed your insatiable thirst for self reaffirmation. Unfortunately for you, your ingame progression simply does not justify enough so you have to resort to hiding behind fancy words (wtf is ad nosium? Sounds lethal...), "theory crafting" (of which Im sure the guys at AMR would agree with *ahem* I've learnt sarcasm too!) and last but not least, your ever expanding all-star friendlist of pro warriors who are frankly struggling at the moment, having to juggle actual raiding (which thankfully you don't really have to spend much time on) and getting their d***s constantly sucked dry (man... Respect! That's a feat)

Can we call a truce now? I've got council and twins progression tonight need to watch fatboss guide...

/sign off Senturion
    Send me a pm if you need help with the ego and the stones stucked in your anus
    I'm not mean I just dislike hyprocrites
    Arrogant bast***s helped = 2

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    You say that as if I should care lol.

Although to be fair, there are few people I do care about that from.

What people say should be judged on how well they can defend their stance, among other things. You've never once done so in anything approaching what I personally consider a satisfactory manner, logical knowledgeable and detailed. Thus, what you say is mostly pointless baseless QQ, and I simply don't care. Anecdotal evidence has a place. But that place isn't repeated ad nosium.
    Last edited by senturion; 2013-06-12 at 08:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    DF, really glad that you don't give a damn about what I think so
    I guess what I'm gonna say next wont matter. Phew

I confess to be a qq-er. Hell, if there's a vote for qq-er of the year I'll cast it on myself! I come to this forums really for two purposes: 1) check out for useful data that I can use since I'm working 8-5 and can only raid at night I'm really bored at work. 2) I find qq actually quite fun. Almost as fun as "poking" all arrogant idiots like you who think yourselves a class above the rest

Sjsctt thinks that he is superior because he is in a well progressed guild. Then suddenly a qq-er claims that he prefers clicking (which I now confess that I actually don't.. But as you know I love to exaggerate) and he jumps at the opportunity to give himself an ego trip. Now that his logs are laid open and his ego bruised, I think he'd probably think twice before throwing his superiority complex on someone else.

You on the other hand is what I would call a serial case. The road to recovery is long for you my friend I'm afraid. You pride yourself with taglines like "Im not mean. I dislike stupid" and sign offs like "warriors helped = 18,000. You hide behind your "armor" of theorycrafting, mathematical bull**** over a game!? of which I'm actually happy to leave you alone to for a while now but it is your overized superiority complex that I confess have succeeded to push me pass tipping point.

DF, why do you really come to this forum? Really. You claim to want to help people but to me you are just another one of those here looking for means to feed your insatiable thirst for self reaffirmation. Unfortunately for you, your ingame progression simply just does not justify enough so you have to resort to hiding behind fancy words (wtf is ad nosium? Sounds lethal...), "theory crafting" (of which Im sure the guys at AMR would agree with *ahem*) and last but not least, your ever expanding all-star friendlist of pro warriors who are frankly struggling at the moment, having to juggle actual raiding (which thankfully you don't really have to spend much time on) and getting their d***s constantly sucked dry (man... Respect! That's a feat)

Can we call a truce now? I've got council and twins progression tonight need to watch fatboss guide...

/sign off Senturion
    Send me a pm if you need help with the ego and the stones stucked in your anus
    I'm not mean I just dislike hyprocrites
    Arrogant bast***s helped = 2
    Honestly, no. There are three main types of people in this subforum. Good players/theorycrafters discussing things, newer players looking for advice, and QQers/bads are the like. Personally, since you aren't good enough to defend your stance with anything and admit to being a QQer with nothing to defend your stance with ever, you're nothing more than an example for others to see how not to behave.
    Last edited by Darkfriend; 2013-06-12 at 08:26 AM.

Deleted
    Senturion please keep ur shit to urself, this thread is supposed to be 5.3 warrior status discussion, and not ur QQ'ing and flaming. DF ur a cool guy, always backs ur shit up with maths ^^

Zeoul.. DF is really happy now he got someone to help service his "friends" list.

Can you guys please shut up?

Nothing more than an annoying and childish pissing contest. You are all bad and should feel bad.... all happy now?

Deleted
    On topic with the thread, I think it's fair to assume, this late in the tier, that 5.3 didn't find warriors with their pants down as most assumed. And with the lack of nerfs so far in plan for 5.4, there no room where to go but up.

With 5.4 around the corner, this thread is slowly losing its purpose. Should change thread title to "state of warrior dps post 5.4"

On hindsight, looks like 5.3 indeed put warriors into a bad state.. Hence the buffs (at least no nerfs) in 5.4?

Deleted
    To be fair, i wouldn't say that dps warriors are in a complete shit position. Skill factors way more than class balance and always will be. Though i do agree that we might need some better defensive cooldowns, espescially magic mitigation ones. If you're playing the warrior class more than just optimal, together with banners and cries, should be more than enough to save you a raidspot. Also the upcoming 5.4 warrior changes arent to bad either e.g. Vigilance will effectively become a pain suppresion next tier if the changes are to go live.

I normally only read warrior forums to see discussion regarding dps warriors in pve, but when i check threads like these and seeing people commenting with irrelevant shit, i simply can't stand it. Anyone who does this is just making a fool out of themeselves to the rest of the warrior community.

With 5.4 around the corner, this thread is slowly losing its purpose. Should change thread title to "state of warrior dps post 5.4"

On hindsight, looks like 5.3 indeed put warriors into a bad state.. Hence the buffs (at least no nerfs) in 5.4?
    You're basing our "bad" state on Shattering throw buff (which has been warranted since they introduced the ability), Bladestorm buff (which has been called for since cataclysm) or Storm bolt? (which will most likely still be inferior)

There's no real buff yet, nothing that would change us in any way.

And also, buffs given in 5.4 does not reflect how we are in 5.2/5.3 but how well we will scale with more gear now that we will reach the "soft" crit cap and maybe even see more of the RPPM trinkets
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Nope, but there is a tendency for the echochamber of whining to spiral out of control, and so everyone involved thinks this is the worst thing ever.

Deleted
    For your case, you are another arrogant b****. You mocked my progression and said that I was in no position to comment on fury dps. You are just another hypocrite. Prot warrior Stucked on 3/13 H talking s*** on warrior dps when you don't even dps. Ps. I am 6/13 HM, can I comment on fury dps now?
    No you cant, you have zero warrior credibility on any spec or level...
    I dont play fury as main, thats right, but given your gear i would outperform you consistently on every kill, as offspec.

Ps. For 8 hours a week raiding with ridiculous attendance issues, im quite happy with my progress
    Here's how it looks when you perform consistently on every kill, even first kills.
    http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/eu/auchindoun/santapuella/

You seem to think gear and progress equals individual skill, which is just another point that reinforces how bad you really are.
    Just go hide somewhere lol.
    Last edited by mmoc51f27689b0; 2013-06-12 at 02:48 PM.

Might as well start reporting this thread to be closed, it's derailing into a frantic slapping together of e-peens, and serves no further purpose beyond speculating changes that will or won't happen.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree Calamari and I apologize for the roll I had in this. My intent in commenting on Sent's clicking was to point out that it is hard to complain about a class' potential when you are clicking and CANNOT maximize it to its capability. I did not want to start an epeen-off. That is why I quit responding though my name was being brought through the mud.
    Last edited by sjsctt; 2013-06-12 at 02:41 PM.

I am going to trade the same insult you gave me when you were 3/13H and I was 1/13H.

"So says someone that is 3/13H?" You have no right to comment on fury dps when you don't even play fury. Go to your tank threads.

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    No you cant, you have zero warrior credibility on any spec or level...
    I dont play fury as main, thats right, but given your gear i would outperform you consistently on every kill, as offspec.

Ps. For 8 hours a week raiding with ridiculous attendance issues, im quite happy with my progress
    Here's how it looks when you perform consistently on every kill, even first kills.
    http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/eu/auchindoun/santapuella/
    Last edited by senturion; 2013-06-12 at 02:52 PM.