Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Does anyone use those 12 button mouse like Naga or G600?

For those of you that have, have you found them to be helpful and changed your gaming experience? Are they worth the $60-80? I'm thinking about getting one.

Yes, absolutely yes! I use the Naga mouse and also HIGHLY recommend a Speedpad for your left hand. The speedpad was originally sold by a company called Belkin, now it's made by Razer. If i could only use one, I'd actually vote for the Speedpad first, but both are game-changers. Enjoy!

Yes, I use a G600, previously a naga. I think it made me a SLIGHTLY better healer. I'm still pretty crap but it made me a little better lol. I personally cannot imagine being able to play without mine now, I love the convience of having all my CD's under my thumb

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remery View Post
    For those of you that have, have you found them to be helpful and changed your gaming experience? Are they worth the $60-80? I'm thinking about getting one.
    If you want to easily step up your game in MMO's, yes these two mice will do the trick, they don't take long to get used to either. (I got used to my naga in about 2-3 days)

However between the two I would recommend the G600. If my Naga ever dies I'm switching to that.
    Call me House.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsune View Post
    Yes, absolutely yes! I use the Naga mouse and also HIGHLY recommend a Speedpad for your left hand. The speedpad was originally sold by a company called Belkin, now it's made by Razer. If i could only use one, I'd actually vote for the Speedpad first, but both are game-changers. Enjoy!
    I second this actually, I love my speedpad. Though I like the older, more solid, non-razer flimsy one, but it's not compatible with Windows 7

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I have a Naga and it's awesome, it allows for much quicker reaction time, and a free hand when casually playing.

Yup, using all of them.
    Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.7GHz | MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G x2 in SLI | ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 Motherboard
    8 GB of Kingston HyperX DDR3 | Western Digital Caviar Green 1 TB | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB
    2x Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB + Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSDs (three-way raid 0)
    Cooler Master HAF 912 plus case | Corsair AX1200 power supply | Thermaltake NiC C5 Untouchable CPU cooler
    Asus PG278Q ROG SWIFT (1440p @ 144 Hz, GSync + 3D vision)

Quote Originally Posted by Xl House lX View Post
    If you want to easily step up your game in MMO's, yes these two mice will do the trick, they don't take long to get used to either. (I got used to my naga in about 2-3 days)

However between the two I would recommend the G600. If my Naga ever dies I'm switching to that.
    Interesting, why so?

10+ Year Old Account
    They have helped so much! It allows me to map a lot more of my spells that I didn't have room for, many of which are situational, since I'm an Enhance Shaman. I've been using the Naga for 3 years.

The fact that I have easy buttons right there to use, and still be able to use my main skills on my keyboard makes it a lot easier to raid, and the convenience is amazing.
    Currently Procrastinating

Quote Originally Posted by Narna View Post
    They have helped so much! It allows me to map a lot more of my spells that I didn't have room for, many of which are situational, since I'm an Enhance Shaman. I've been using the Naga for 3 years.

The fact that I have easy buttons right there to use, and still be able to use my main skills on my keyboard makes it a lot easier to raid, and the convenience is amazing.
    Nice! That's what I'm thinking as well. I have a question though, you said you've had yours for 3 years. I read a lot of reviews about the Naga having problems with double clicking and what not, do you have those problems? How much do you use your mouse or how often do you play? I really want to get a Naga but question the longevity of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use a 17 button mouse (5 button + 12 extra).

I love it for clique healing without having to use any modifiers, but it's great as DPS and tank, too.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting, why so?
    Why is it a step up in your mmo game? Because you will be able to bind 24 spells/macros in game (more than 24 if you really want to) onto just your mouse, this can be done with modifier keys such as alt and shift.

Or if your asking why I would pick the G600, its because the mouse is bigger and the buttons have a lower actuation point, which is attractive to me, but not attractive enough for me to ditch my current mouse just to get it... hence why I said, "If my naga ever goes bad..."
    Call me House.

Absolutely, I've got a G600 and it's amazing. Makes playing MMO's so much easier.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice! That's what I'm thinking as well. I have a question though, you said you've had yours for 3 years. I read a lot of reviews about the Naga having problems with double clicking and what not, do you have those problems? How much do you use your mouse or how often do you play? I really want to get a Naga but question the longevity of it.
    My brother and a friend both had that problem. I use the G600 myself, and I'm pretty happy with it. It even has a shift button which can change the function of all the buttons while you hold it down. You can also cycle through three different button configurations (it's not a feature I use, but it's there). The shift button can be changed to another button if you want too. I prefer the layout of the Cyborg MMO7 mouse, but as it stands, the tracking issue of their mice is too big of a problem to recommend that one.

It'll take you a few days to get used to it, and you'll want to spend some time at target dummies to get used to rotations. Once you get the hang of it, you'll never go back to a regular 5 button mouse again. On top of improving your play, it's also just nicer to use them for the sake of your health. You'll never need to contort your wrists to stay on WASD while performing abilities again.

Naga has definitely been worthwhile. Snagged a back-up in case the main one fails. Can't imagine going back to a standard mouse.

10+ Year Old Account
    I raid 2-3 Nights a week, 2-4 hours. I'm on my computer quite a bit if I'm not at Uni/Work or Out. It has never had any problems, and I do see a lot of posts and stuff about it messing up, but I haven't really noticed anything of the sort. Maybe don't throw it around too much? I also use my mouse for DotA and other games.
    Currently Procrastinating

I bought razer naga epic wireless for 125€ and it was worth to last cent. It's the best mouse I ever owned.
    Not to mention quality and precision of mouse, but also nice design, mouse is customizable,...
    I also recommend to buy mouse pad from razer as well. It is very quality product and works perfectly.

I don't know if I will ever buy anything else than razer from now on...

The logitech version is what I would recommend. Nagas are famous for breaking down very quickly. Logitech's will normally cost you a bit less and last longer, it is hard to beat cheaper and better.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I always wondered how do you press all those buttons? It looks ridiculously unpractical. I have two side buttons on my mouse and I only use one, because I would actually have to extend my thumb to reach the other one, and probably miss it all the time. Just a matter of practice?