Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    When i find myself spending far too much time in game and sacrificing real life character development for a game.
    Hi

Deleted
    When I stop enjoying it!

Factors that will contribute to me not enjoying it.

5 mans that rain raid quality epics and let you gear up in 2hrs.

Raid Tiers that last longer in months than it has bosses.

* 4.3 was the closest to unsubbing I have ever been.
    Last edited by mmoc3dde1cb131; 2013-05-06 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Speeling

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    I will no longer play World of Warcraft when I no longer get enjoyment from it.
    This. No point playing a game you don't enjoy.

"Elune is crazy, we need to kill her in a raid!"

"Prep needs to be deleted, it's the same as 86 second vanish on average."

Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    When WoW 2 comes out.

In all honesty though.. if they ever went to a F2P with a Cosmetic/Loot bags store.. I'd probably stop playing.

Why?
    The amount of gold spammers would increase.
    The amount of horrible raiders would increase.
    Expansions/patches would take way longer to be released (most likely).
    People would probably start developing hacks for WoW.. (I know there already are some but.. it would be a lot more noticeable. )
    Trolls would be everywhere.. WHO cares if they get banned they can make another account.

So this would make me quit q-q
    At this point, I dont think theres really anything they can do to make the average raider worse...unless you played in TBC or pvp at a relatively high level, people have no clue what cc is or when/how to use it..lfr encourages and rewards you for being a failure on a boss...even the 5man loot hallways they call dungeons these days are slowly being eliminated because "Hurp de durp, its so hard to get 5 people to run things so we'll make 3man content that you can que for" Honestly, in about 3 years this is going to be a MSOLPG- A Massive Solo Player Online Loot Proccing Game, where you'll do solo scenarios, 1m raids and 1m guilds because Blizz wont want you to have to put the effort into finding/making or maintaining any sort of interaction or friends in the game because that would diminish your ability to randomly do whatever the hell you feel like

Deleted
    I already quit although I don't realy have a reason, I still love the game. I never thought "this is boring I don't wanna pay for a subscription anymore". I have just been so busy with smite latley that I haven't even thought about wow. I just realised my acc have been innactive for the last 4 months O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Terresa View Post
    As the a/m subject says...I will stop playing World Of Warcraft, if they kill off Lady Sylvannas!

What will force you to stop playing WoW? and Why?
    Just curious, but why would the game stop being fun if Sylvanas is dead? It changes nothing; quests, dungeons, scenarios, pet battles, PvP, raids, it will all stay the same.

I'd quit the game when I don't think it's fun any more, but I have no set thing that would make it 'not fun' by definition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Just curious, but why would the game stop being fun if Sylvanas is dead? It changes nothing; quests, dungeons, scenarios, pet battles, PvP, raids, it will all stay the same.

I'd quit the game when I don't think it's fun any more, but I have no set thing that would make it 'not fun' by definition.
    The whole Forsaken Story is what keeps me attached to the game....Lady Sylvannas is like the hero for me in the game, like thrall is for others sorry that's just my opinion...

The game will always be fun imo, Blizz is good at entertaining their clients

I've had 3 major breaks from WoW, the last time I had quit, but returned because I missed it : ) The feel of it, and the story. I realized I'll probably stop playing WoW when we've faced the last enemy in the last expansion, which will hopefully (and probably) be Sargeras

10+ Year Old Account
    If the story of this game rolls down to utter nonsense and I burn out on actually playing it. Oh wait, I already have stopped playing, which means...

Deleted
    If they delete Arena --> Never.

When I have a kid. I want to devote myself to my kids and be a good father.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    At this point, I dont think theres really anything they can do to make the average raider worse...unless you played in TBC or pvp at a relatively high level, people have no clue what cc is or when/how to use it..lfr encourages and rewards you for being a failure on a boss...even the 5man loot hallways they call dungeons these days are slowly being eliminated because "Hurp de durp, its so hard to get 5 people to run things so we'll make 3man content that you can que for" Honestly, in about 3 years this is going to be a MSOLPG- A Massive Solo Player Online Loot Proccing Game, where you'll do solo scenarios, 1m raids and 1m guilds because Blizz wont want you to have to put the effort into finding/making or maintaining any sort of interaction or friends in the game because that would diminish your ability to randomly do whatever the hell you feel like
    I have never read so much total utter hyperbole in my entire life.

When I don't enjoy it or I somehow can't afford the subscription fee cuz I'm in that desperate need for money.

Depending on my enjoyment MoP or next expansion will be my last probably. Been playing since the end of TBC and the combination of busier RL and lack of enjoyment from aspects of the game just makes me want to try something new.

Deleted
    When I find something outside of wow to kill my boredom

Deleted
    When I don't feel the need to log back in. Which happened about 8 months ago. I tried to play for a bit when I got the 7 free days with some new patch but all I managed to do was fly 3 yards to the mailbox and alt f4ed.

Deleted
    When heroic dungeons get boring and valor points take 5 days to farm. Oh w8....

I am actually getting close. Almost every day I contemplate quitting or dropping back to super casual.
    I think a big part of why is because of the lack of new dungeons and a question whether this represents the future.
    If the expansion is announced at Blizzcon and there are no new dungeons, I think that will be the end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaalyn View Post
    If the expansion is announced at Blizzcon and there are no new dungeons, I think that will be the end.
    Do you really think there will be no new 5 mans in the next expansion?

There was even a blue post from GC saying they wish they had done some extra ones now, but basically approx 13 wings of LFR replaced new 5 mans, people also need to realise that you don't just click your fingers and 3 5 mans appear magically.

Or do you mean new 5 mans in a future patch of MoP?

I am 95% sure there will be no new 5 mans in MoP and 200% sure there will be new 5 mans in the next expansion.
    Last edited by mmoc3dde1cb131; 2013-05-06 at 10:38 AM.