It Must Get Tiring On WoW Players

One thing I've learned through watching the whole parade of idiots claiming their game will kill WoW etc, is that they fail to recognise the fact that PEOPLE are playing these games. Fanboys don't care if a game they hate on dies, that those connections and friendships, good times are lost for the sake of winning some dumbass mmo war.

it must get incredibly tiring on the WoW fanbase having to put up with this crap for such a long time. Especially to when people are so self centred and not care about the fact of what I mentioned above.

Just my thoughts.

Move on.... What other people thinks is irrelevant as long as you personally love the game.

What I tend to find more interesting is that many WoW players call new games "WoW clone" without ever considering that WoW look a lot like EQ...

Quote Originally Posted by Zhira View Post
    Move on.... What other people thinks is irrelevant as long as you personally love the game.

What I tend to find more interesting is that many WoW players call new games "WoW clone" without ever considering that WoW look a lot like EQ...
    oh I agree totally it just must be annoying having their own haunts suddenly filled with the scientology crowd trying to win them over and show them the true path.

tbh I can barely remember EQ now. lol showing my age.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    It goes both ways. Usually when a new MMO launches it's full with people spamming: "WoW is better, this sucks!" ... even if well, they're talking out of their asses.
    Also, this ^

Deleted
    It goes both ways, the WoW playerbase is not a innocent white lamb when it comes to bashing other games being blinded by fanboyism.

Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    It goes both ways, the WoW playerbase is not a innocent white lamb when it comes to bashing other games being blinded by fanboyism.
    course not, but is it a by product of what they play constantly being scrutinized in light of the latest and greatest?

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteRetro View Post
    course not, but is it a by product of what they play constantly being scrutinized in light of the latest and greatest?
    Id say wow got pasted on all points years ago, most are just stuck in the comfort of it and probably got a huge social aspect in the game (bnet is just awesome even if it got flaws).
    I looked at WoW on release, seemed good but no time to play it.
    Checked it out every exp, just seemed to get worse and never saw what was good about it.
    Friends finally dragged me in after years of asking (dec2012), wouldn't play if it wasn't for my guild filled with rl friends. Also got contact to friends playing sc2/d3 over bnet.
    If I played another mmo which I find better and funnier on all points id lose all that. (Id say most of my friends play wow because of how casual and easy it is, also were first/only mmo for most of em.)

10+ Year Old Account
    These are the people that love wow the most. If blizzard makes stupid decisions that we as the consumer dont like its our job to voice our concerns. If you dont agree with them post on the forums with a counter argument and why you think its changed for the better and other people who feel the same as you will follow. WoW has gone on too long without any competition causing the devs and company to get lazy. Let it at least get some criticism. Blizzard doesnt care about wow they care about the money it makes. They will try to put in as minimal effort and resources possible without getting an outcry from players.