Can't set up PS2 Emulator

The Bios part. I don't get it, can someone help?
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

Can you screen shot the error? Or do you not know where to actually put the Bios? Also what program are you using is it PCSX2 1.0.0.

I usually Youtube it, and in the video's description they give link as to where to download the files. I did that for the PS1 emulator though, so I'm not sure if they have the same stuff for the PS2 one.

asking how to set up something that is technically illegal is probably not a good idea. It's probbaly boarderline on the side of asking for links to where you can pirate stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    asking how to set up something that is technically illegal is probably not a good idea. It's probbaly boarderline on the side of asking for links to where you can pirate stuff.
    It's not technically illegal, as long as you use your own BIOS ripped from your own PS2. Unlike software, you own the hardware, and you are well within your rights to reverse-engineer it.
    The BIOS is software, but ripping it for your own use is covered by the right to private copy.

Because, OP, you obtained that BIOS by ripping your own PS2, right? *wink-wink*

I found all my answers on youtube. PM me for details.

Deleted
    We don't allow emulator talk/discussion in here since it's illegal.