Deleted

Ji-Kun interrupts Tranquilty?

Hey there, fellow druids.
    We're progressing through Ji-kun heroic, and as we're 3-healing it, I'm restoration specced.
    Now, for some reason, every time I attempt to channel Tranquilty through Quills, I get interrupted. Not as in an interrupt, but in the same manner as when you move. I hit the button, take my hands off the keyboard, and then it just stops channeling half a second later.
    Anyone has the same problem? Any ideas on how to fix it?

Personally I always use SWG with Tranq on that fight, and my tranquility has never been interrupted yet.
    However, since we two-heal the boss, our moonkin has reported this problem occasionally when using HotW+Tranq, so you're not the only one it seems. No idea how to fix it though, sorry.

Deleted
    Hey there, I'm no longer currently raiding on my druid healer but never had that issue.

As Thalur mentioned, use Symbiosis on a Shaman to get Spirit Walkers Grace if you have one in raid. Being able to run around and avoid stuff while channelling Tranq is amazing. Nothing worse than popping Tranq and then having to move to avoid dying, other than that I'm not sure what else you could try since Quills isn't supposed to interrupt casting.

Isn't that due to the Nest Guardian's "Screech" ability?
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren

Deleted
    as boomkin i have had this problem as well, both on normal and HC, seems to be completly random.

Deleted
    Hmm i always tranq on our hc kills aswell, never got interrupted.

Deleted
    I have never been interrupted while using tranq on Ji-Kun (healing on main platform, not nests).

As a Shadow Priest i got some Mind fly interrupts too, almost all of them at the begining of Quills hability, maybe some channeled skills bug.

15+ Year Old Account
    unless its has been changed, barskin prevent you from beeying interutped while casting spells
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    unless its has been changed, barskin prevent you from beeying interutped while casting spells
    It never prevented you from being interrupted, just from spell pushback.

High chance this is do to screech.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    It never prevented you from being interrupted, just from spell pushback.

High chance this is do to screech.
    Could be a possibility:
    Inflicts 150,000 Physical damage to all targets within 500 yards and interrupts any spell currently being cast by the victim.
    Victims have their casting speed reduced by 30% until they finish casting their next spell.
    Screech

It would seem logical as to why its happening.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziene View Post
    Could be a possibility:
    Inflicts 150,000 Physical damage to all targets within 500 yards and interrupts any spell currently being cast by the victim.
    Victims have their casting speed reduced by 30% until they finish casting their next spell.
    Screech

It would seem logical as to why its happening.
    It could be. I seem to remember it happen on normal too though, but I'm not sure. It's just weird how it always happens just at the start of quills. I can start to channel it 1 second into quills and then I won't get interrupted, but the healing isn't enough then.

In 10N I noticed the interruption for the first time too. Clearly SWG can prevent this but I never noticed it happening before.

Deleted
    The problem is this (its a bug)

When you take feed young you gain both a buff which increases damage and a debuff which ticks for some damage. When the DEBUFF expires it interupts channels. Obviously if this is a mind flay its not so much of a problem, if its a tranq and its interupted it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Deklol View Post
    Isn't that due to the Nest Guardian's "Screech" ability?
    This a thousand times this,

also it would help immensly if you have a shaman to give them your symbiosis, cause if it is a moving issue they give you spirit walkers grace. and you can cast tranq while moving so if something is hitting you and interupting your spell cast, moving around the entire tranq would also help negate that.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightrisee View Post
    The problem is this (its a bug)

When you take feed young you gain both a buff which increases damage and a debuff which ticks for some damage. When the DEBUFF expires it interupts channels. Obviously if this is a mind flay its not so much of a problem, if its a tranq and its interupted it is.
    Hmm, this could be, seems like a possible reason. I thought it was something weird like this.
    I will test it out later when I have the time.