Deleted

very low fps (1-2 fps) in org/LFR, but 50-70 fps in Durotar?!

This doesn't make sense, if my computer can bust out 50-70 fps in Durotar surely it should handle a tleast 10fps in org? In MoP previously i never had fps issues, now i reinstalled it to try 5.2 and d osome stuff etc and I have these FPS issues. What could be the problem?

Intel Core 2 duo
    ATI Radeons HD 3650
    3gb RAM

so im at about minimum requirements, and setting + resolution are set to the lowest.

There's quite a bit more going on in Org than in Durotar, and a 3650 is an integrated graphics chip. You seriously need to upgrade because the game min requirements will only continue to increase as time goes on. That's the only thing you can do to play is upgrade to an actual graphics card. Even a low end one will improve your fps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Processor upgrade is the way to go. As WoW runs mainly off your CPU not on your video card. Video card upgrade will help a little, but more significant upgrade in your FPS you will see if you upgrade your CPU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deatheryn View Post
    There's quite a bit more going on in Org than in Durotar, and a 3650 is an integrated graphics chip. You seriously need to upgrade because the game min requirements will only continue to increase as time goes on. That's the only thing you can do to play is upgrade to an actual graphics card. Even a low end one will improve your fps.
    are you sure it's an integrated chip? I bought this laptop for about 550 quid 5 years ago, im sure they wouldn't insert an integrated chip.

And my graphics were working ok previously in the MoP expantion, I could get a playable FPS (10 fps) in AV for example. What's happened now? poor optimization?

Deleted
    Sounds like you are capping your VRAM & potentially taking your CPU to its limit as well. Many people in org, many extra textures - it all adds up!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    Processor upgrade is the way to go. As WoW runs mainly off your CPU not on your video card. Video card upgrade will help a little, but more significant upgrade in your FPS you will see if you upgrade your CPU.
    I'm using a laptop so i cant upgrade :S What sort of computer will allow me to run wow with minimum settings + 30 fps in raids? and roughly what price can i expect?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    On a GPU like that I would have to say its the VRAM bottle-necking the most.

Deleted
    Lower shadow details