Five Common MMO-C Misconceptions:
1. If I'm burnt out on WoW, the game must be less exciting than it was in BC/Wrath.
2. If Guild Wars 2 can do it, WoW should have done it 4-9 years ago.
3. Anything I don't get free is another way to milk the players for money.
4. "Don't hate me because I disagree" is a good way to shut down dissenting arguments.
5. GC is the root of all WoW's problems. Now that he is gone the game will be perfect again.
Can not see this happening, Wrathion becoming warchief of the horde does not help him in his overall goals, when you speak to him during the legendary quest chain he talks about a greater threat to Azeroth and seems to care more about that than either the Horde or Alliance, if he becomes the chief of the horde he is going to cut his support in half, kinda silly to do no?
---------- Post added 2013-05-06 at 10:21 AM ----------
Good job I thought this was a nice read. Certainly a different turn of events, but I don't see it happening. It's cool as a 'What If' though
Nice read, although I would like Wrathion to be one of those characters which everyone has an edgy distrust about, and does some crazy stuff. But he does have his heart in the right place, just his black dragon roots cause him to do things unconventionally.
My youtube can be found at Gcsmith12 for those who are interested.
Many good games are coming in 2012, Im glad to be a gamer
"Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin
Becoming warchief, doesn't though. Wrathion could, for instance, be schemeing to make himself Warchief and best friends with Anduin precisely so he can ensure the Horde vs Alliance conflict doesn't get in the way of the 'greater threat'.
Interesting idea, but Warchief Wrathion... Not going to happen. He will lead alright, just not the horde.
/Sylvanas for Warchief 2013!/