Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up My next bonus roll should be...?

Here is my Hunter --> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Neisya/simple

I'm wondering what to focus my Mogu Runes on next, come tomorrow. I'm after the following gear for PvE:

• Gauntlets of the Crackling Protector (Council of Elders)
    • Pinionfeather Greatcloak (Ji'Kun)
    • Durumu's Baleful Gaze (Durumu)
    • Chest of the Crackling Protector and Gore-Soaked Gear (both from Dark Animus)
    • Shoulders of the Crackling Protector (Iron Qon)

Anything else is already equipped. Feet slot will be used by "Dreadrunner Sabatons" once I can find a maker for them, and Belt slot will be taken up by "Nightflight Chain" once I have the right amount of Valor.

If someone could suggest what to try for the most, that'd be great. Patch 5.3 can't come soon enough

Get some tier, dunno which one since I'm no expert on Hunter items, but get one of them.

Are you just running LFR?

The two biggest upgrades are going to be the 2 set bonus and a weapon.

I'd roll on Durumu and Iron Qon. Once you have a weapon, the tier chest is still attractive because the 522 valor chest is hit/exp and that won't work well for you.

After getting those, you might want to start gunning for the 4 pc bonus or a better trinket (Renataki's (lots of expertise, though) or Bad Juju) to replace Talisman.

Idk if PVE gloves/legs get any priority over PVP pieces for Nalak. If they don't, I wouldn't use a coin on him. You might consider Oondasta as well.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dole4011 View Post
    Are you just running LFR?

The two biggest upgrades are going to be the 2 set bonus and a weapon.

I'd roll on Durumu and Iron Qon. Once you have a weapon, the tier chest is still attractive because the 522 valor chest is hit/exp and that won't work well for you.

After getting those, you might want to start gunning for the 4 pc bonus or a better trinket (Renataki's (lots of expertise, though) or Bad Juju) to replace Talisman.

Idk if PVE gloves/legs get any priority over PVP pieces for Nalak. If they don't, I wouldn't use a coin on him. You might consider Oondasta as well.
    Sorry. Yes I am just running LFR. The 522 legs set-piece came from Nalak as a very-lucky drop.

Every week you have 3 mogu coins (more if you are lucky with loot run).
    The biggest upgrade for you will be:
    Council - trinket + tier gloves
    Durumu - weapon + waist
    Animus - ring + tier chest
    Or you can change Durumu with Iron qon, since he drop tier + a weapon.

You definitely want to spend one on Iron Qon, because he drops tier and the weapon with the highest agility and a red socket.

Iron Qon. Shoulders + Gun. Gun is the best weapon even in lfr pretty sure. (Never checked lfr stats) But id imagine its the best
    Council - Bad Juju + Tier Gloves

and for your last one you could always coin Oondasta or Nalak. And Use you're valor to buy the rep cloak/Belt

Overall id say Weapon from Iron Qon + Any tier piece really besides helm since you have the Council one. It would suck to roll and get another helm thou XD

Gun is the best lfr weapon. It has higher base agility than the crossbow or the bow and it has a red socket with an agility bonus for even more agility.

Deleted
    I would roll on council and iron qon atleast. Then last on either durumu, dark animus or oondasta.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the replies. I'll be concentrating on Iron Qon this week. I should get either the Shoulders token or the Gun, or both if my remaining rolls are lucky ones.