Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The reason why KJC is insanely good isn't really about being able to dps on the move. It's about simplification.
    Well I think those are one in the same. Things become simplified, aka all about planning the dps, because you are able to dps on the move.

The problem with the previous KJC was the cast time increase made it terrible, and looking back I don't know if AV was too strong of a reflect or it was just such a DPS increase relative to the other two choices. Nerfing it was probably unnecessary when they were going to buff KJC anyways. Any kind of increase on the slow would be good for KJC as even when the slow matters, it's still relatively easy to plan out ahead of time. I don't often find myself needing to pop BR because of the KJC slow; if I use BR, I would've used it whether I was slowed or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MordorFires View Post
    Well I think those are one in the same. Things become simplified, aka all about planning the dps, because you are able to dps on the move.

The problem with the previous KJC was the cast time increase made it terrible, and looking back I don't know if AV was too strong of a reflect or it was just such a DPS increase relative to the other two choices. Nerfing it was probably unnecessary when they were going to buff KJC anyways. Any kind of increase on the slow would be good for KJC as even when the slow matters, it's still relatively easy to plan out ahead of time. I don't often find myself needing to pop BR because of the KJC slow; if I use BR, I would've used it whether I was slowed or not.
    True enough. I personally would be quite comfortable with an increase in the amount of slow. Especially if as was mentioned earlier in the thread it was done with smaller stacks that went high. 12% up to 4 stacks would be pretty neat as it would encourage you to minimise unnecessary movement but still allow you to nuke whilst you had to move. Additionally I feel like the old active was good, but the penalty on it was too harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by djones0823 View Post
    True enough. I personally would be quite comfortable with an increase in the amount of slow. Especially if as was mentioned earlier in the thread it was done with smaller stacks that went high. 12% up to 4 stacks would be pretty neat as it would encourage you to minimise unnecessary movement but still allow you to nuke whilst you had to move. Additionally I feel like the old active was good, but the penalty on it was too harsh.
    The active was only really being used on Imperial Vizier, however, when you were mind controlled. Then you'd spend 10 seconds wondering why you couldn't cast while dodging attenuation in the last phase. That is why everybody was thankful they took out the active ability.

The active was only really being used on Imperial Vizier, however, when you were mind controlled. Then you'd spend 10 seconds wondering why you couldn't cast while dodging attenuation in the last phase. That is why everybody was thankful they took out the active ability.
    Yep, pretty much sums it up. I think some people may have used the active in PVP when really needing to get away fast, but in PVE it had no use once the passive was buffed (cast time penalty removed). Eventually they got rid of it because using it was the "incorrect" way to use the ability and they seem intent on removing these wrong choices from the game, like with making Shard/Ember glyphs baseline.