Resto Shaman advice

Hey guys my guild started ToT about a month ago, we raid ~2nights a week and are currently on Tortos. Although we've been slowly downing bosses I'm having a hard time keeping up with our Priest and Pally. I've read all over the forums and the general consensus is that I shouldn't be concerned with meters as long as we're progressing but I can't help but feeling like I should be doing more. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to take a look at our logs and maybe point out some things I could improve on? Thanks for your time.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ucakaq5icu542oql/ (I'm Shamwow)

Deleted
    Ok so I looked at your longer Tortos fight and at your armory :

First, most of your deaths weren't the healers'fault. It was either Breath, or bats beating on healers, or people standing in fire.
    Concerning what you could do better :

- You didn't use Healing Stream totem. You should use it on CD. Tortos is maybe one of the rare exception to this rule, as the damage being almost irrelevant between Stomps that you can cast HST just before the stomp for 10% elemental damage reduction, reducing number of casts but increasing efficiency.

- Echo of the Elements isn't in my opinion a good talent choice. My strength as a shaman in a raid with 2 other strong healers is not to do the biggest hps (it's impossible). It's to avoid death. Thus Ancestral Swiftness. Echo of the Element won't help much to avoid death due to it being rng dependant. Ancestral Swiftness is even better on Tortos due to the high moving requirement. Every spell you can cast on the move helps.

- Do you use glyph of Chain Heal ? Could be useful to increase you Chain Heal efficiency on Tortos (it often hit only 2 people)

- I don't like Glyph of Riptide very much, nor Glyph of Telluric Current (Glyph of Totemic recall provides a better mana return / cast time, plus can be used on the move : great for Tortos). The glyph of Riptide might be useful on this fight, but I'm not sure Riptide hps is quite enough to prevent deaths during the Stomps. But it could have its niche if you don't have a resto druid.

- You didn't use Healing Surge once. It's not something you want to spam, but it has its use, especially on Tortos where you have to do triage healing while moving. Plus I often don't use all my mana on Tortos, as I can't always cast as much as I'd like during Stomp phases, so I tend to be quite liberal with my Healing Surge usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahia View Post
    - I don't like Glyph of Riptide very much, nor Glyph of Telluric Current (Glyph of Totemic recall provides a better mana return / cast time, plus can be used on the move : great for Tortos). The glyph of Riptide might be useful on this fight, but I'm not sure Riptide hps is quite enough to prevent deaths during the Stomps. But it could have its niche if you don't have a resto druid.
    i can't stand the riptide glyph either, but i have to admit it's pretty nice on tortos. the amount of healing you can do after the stomps to get the raid up more quickly is really helpful. in fact, glyphed riptide is usually my top heal on this fight.