Deleted

Chain heal changes.

So i played Dark animus 25 hc yesterday again, and i noticed Chain heal doesn't stop chaining after hitting target with full hp.
    If im not wrong, that means you will get potentially more healing because it may jump as such:

not full -> full hp -> not full -> not full -> end chaining.
    whereas before the hotfix or bug it would have gone like that:
    not full -> full hp -> end chaining.

this + the buffed glyph of chaining means we will see much better times than we used to on 10m. I'm still not convinced about 25m, the 2 sec cd is still devastating...

Quote Originally Posted by Puhree View Post
    So i played Dark animus 25 hc yesterday again, and i noticed Chain heal doesn't stop chaining after hitting target with full hp.
    If im not wrong, that means you will get potentially more healing because it may jump as such:

not full -> full hp -> not full -> not full -> end chaining.
    whereas before the hotfix or bug it would have gone like that:
    not full -> full hp -> end chaining.

this + the buffed glyph of chaining means we will see much better times than we used to on 10m. I'm still not convinced about 25m, the 2 sec cd is still devastating...
    Yeah, it's been that way since 5.3. It is still a very minor buff, because Chain Heal is only worth casting if it hits the full 4 targets. If it hits less than that, it's inferior to single target heals. Therefore, even if it bounces off a full HP target instead of stopping the chain, you would have been better off not using it in the first place in those situations. On top of that, the healing is so front loaded that the first or second jump of CH hitting a full health target makes the spell a complete waste of mana and cast time.

Deleted
    If Chain Heal fails to hit maximum number of targets, it is possible that a Healing Wave for instance could have overhealed as well, but CH may still snipe something. Any amount of healing is worth it as long as you don't starve on mana. And in a common scenario - you don't because you're a fucking mana battery.