Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Dont want to write a new thread, so i ask here.

Whats up with Herbalism, what makes it so good compared to tailoring? (i will stay engineering if choose to switch professions)
    Does it give us the opportunity to use imp swarm again during the dark souls? If so, how many haste do i need to run with? Does it work only when meta proccs (too rnd imho) , or with bloodlust or troll racial active or always?
    Do we reach another doom breakpoint with herbalism on? Again, if so, how many haste do i need to run with with everlasting affliciton glyph? (i do have a spreadsheet for doom, but without glyph, i guess the breakpoints change)

How about affliction and destruction? For destro tailoring is > herbalism i guess, and affli?

If someone could tell me, or link me some in depth discussion that would be great. Just got rid of alchemy for tailoring and i want to make 100% sure before i switch to a gathering profession.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heckahealz View Post
    Im fairly certain that the UVOLS is uneffected by the combat/bad streak increase.... I have extra cd addon and watch my other RPPM trinkets count up and almost 100% proc on openers, but my UVOLS is a crap shoot which is really freaking depressing as a demo lock.
    It definitely is affected by that anti-badluck mechanic. ExtraCD did not (for me) have a RPPM value for UVLS built into it. If you're not seeing a proc chance multiple for that one (but are for your other rppm trinket), go to the settings>advance> look for Perfect Aim in the list and enter the RPPM value for your ilvl of UVLS.

1/(1.15^((528-ItemLevel)/15)

(copied from Wowhead)

Since the proc chance itself is pretty low, the mean proc time is long, so it takes longer to 'charge up'. It tells me mine's maxed at about 5minutes since the last proc, which sometimes is a little long to wait between pulls. But anything over 4x (about three minutes since proc/zone-in--for me) and I can be pretty certain it'll proc during my opener.