Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    Yes there is, haven't you ever done the IC quest line where you have to save the Knight with the plague?
    A'dal says: In life, Bridenbrad was the bearer of great deeds. Now, in passing, he shall taste only paradise.
    Tirion also says when you hand it in that he will know no evil in his afterlife.
    Ok, different, is there any PROOF instead of ravings of dying man and words of OBVIOUSLY BIASED light elemental that there IS some equivalent to "eternal paradise" instead of another hell, just full of light?
    Last edited by Verdugo; 2013-05-06 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Ok, different, is there any PROOF instead of ravings of dying man and words of OBVIOUSLY BIASED light elemental that there IS some equivalent to "eternal paradise"?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/lor...s-windrunner/1

Sylvanas Windrunner drifts in a sea of comfort, physical sensations replaced by the purity of emotion. She can grasp bliss, see joy, hear peace. This is the afterlife, her destiny. The eternal sea in which she found herself after she fell defending Silvermoon. She belongs here. With each recollection, her memory of this place palls. The sound grows distant; the warmth, cooler. The vision takes on the pallor of a half-remembered dream. But with horrific clarity, the memory always ends the same: Sylvanas's spirit is wrenched away. The pain is so intense it leaves her soul forever torn. The grinning face of Arthas Menethil, with his lopsided smile and dead eyes, leers at her as he pulls her back into the world. Violates her. His laughter—that hollow laugh—the memory of it makes her skin crawl!
    He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Hes leading the Horde armies in Krasang Wilds, hardly doing nothing

---------- Post added 2013-05-06 at 07:13 PM ----------

gotta agree here, what the hell is wrong with plauge?
    Death is death, dsnt matter if it happens due to plauge, explosives, or arcane
    If all you want in a warchief is a soldier, then you have another thing coming. He's not even strong enough to be the warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/lor...s-windrunner/1

Sylvanas Windrunner drifts in a sea of comfort, physical sensations replaced by the purity of emotion. She can grasp bliss, see joy, hear peace. This is the afterlife, her destiny. The eternal sea in which she found herself after she fell defending Silvermoon. She belongs here. With each recollection, her memory of this place palls. The sound grows distant; the warmth, cooler. The vision takes on the pallor of a half-remembered dream. But with horrific clarity, the memory always ends the same: Sylvanas's spirit is wrenched away. The pain is so intense it leaves her soul forever torn. The grinning face of Arthas Menethil, with his lopsided smile and dead eyes, leers at her as he pulls her back into the world. Violates her. His laughter—that hollow laugh—the memory of it makes her skin crawl!
    I wont take words of elf as a proof. How long was she there, 10 seconds?

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I wont take words of elf as a proof.
    You see my avatar and ask me that question chaos spawn?
    He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

Herald of the Titans
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Why Saurfang hate all of the sudden?
    he probably got cleaved by him.

Actually, I'm partially expecting Sylvanas to side with Garrosh. Despite his commands, he's pretty dense and she gets away with everything she wants. Under any other warchief it's likely they will actually keep watch and hold her accountable.
    My youtube can be found at Gcsmith12 for those who are interested.

Many good games are coming in 2012, Im glad to be a gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    How is she going the way of the Lich King
    the difference is, as she puts it, she serve the horde

They do not die; they do not live. They are outside the cycle. Your gods are not your gods, outsider.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    the difference is, as she puts it, she serve the horde
    And let's not forget that:
    1. She doesn't raise mindless zombies.
    2. She doesn't try to kill all the living.

That's quite a big difference :P
    It's like saying: "the Papal Army are like the SS because they both wear uniforms!"

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Actually, I'm partially expecting Sylvanas to side with Garrosh. Despite his commands, he's pretty dense and she gets away with everything she wants. Under any other warchief it's likely they will actually keep watch and hold her accountable.
    YOU ARE WRONG! Have you hone Silverpine forest quests when She meets with Garrosh ? Or have you done Worgen starting quests ? When she speaks to Garroshs General? He let her DO NOTHING. He hates her after Wrathgate incident and Always keeps his Sh*tted eye on her, he EVen placed Kor'kron in Undercity to Control her. After all this how can Sylvanas with bastard like Garrosh ?

When Thrall was Warchief she could do ANYTHING. And I will repeat again because no one payed attention to my previous Comment - all Warchief Candidates have nothing Against her, even more she has done favor to most of them.

War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    And let's not forget that:
    1. She doesn't raise mindless zombies.
    2. She doesn't try to kill all the living.

That's quite a big difference :P
    It's like saying: "the Papal Army are like the SS because they both wear uniforms!"
    1. Doesn't matter, their problem with the Scourge was being raised in the first place, not being raised mindlessly.
    2. Really? I forget the bit in classic when the Forsaken quests were about developing the plague to use against the Scourge and Living? I imagined the bit where Putress shouted "Death to the Scourge and Death to the living!" ? Sorry but their original goal was to kill the living.
    My youtube can be found at Gcsmith12 for those who are interested.

Many good games are coming in 2012, Im glad to be a gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    Highly doubt Slyvanas would ever become warchief...that would just be odd, like removing Hitler only to put Stalin in his place...
    When people say that Sylvanas will be the warchief they are kidding... i mean, it doesn't matter how much anyone like Sylvanas... THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

The new Warchief and Sylvanas will get married thus making an unbreakable Alliance between the Orcs and the Forsaken.

Orgrimmar will attack the Echo Isles killing every last Troll there is. Sylvanas will raise them into new born Forsaken and will use her new army to attack Silvermoon and wipe out the Blood Elves and eventualy raise them all in the end. After that she will go to Icecrown and cut Bolvar's head taking the Helm of Domination and giving it as a gift to her new husband and Warchief.

It doesn't end here.

It turns out the new Warchief is the one who took all the Frostmourne fragments after Arthas was killed. They will melt them and create another Helm that he will give to Sylvanas. After that, they and their army of Forsaken kill every living being in Orgrimmar and turn them into the Undead.

A new, more powerful Scourge is born which will do anything to wipe out Azeroth of all living things and appease their two Gods.
    Signature and Avatar by ElyPop

1. Doesn't matter, their problem with the Scourge was being raised in the first place, not being raised mindlessly.
    2. Really? I forget the bit in classic when the Forsaken quests were about developing the plague to use against the Scourge and Living? I imagined the bit where Putress shouted "Death to the Scourge and Death to the living!" ? Sorry but their original goal was to kill the living.
    Remenber that Putress was a traitor (he worked with the Dreadlord = servant of the burning legion, so is not a surprise), and yes the plague was planned to be used on the scourge and the living, being those any other enemy cause as you may know why make a weapon that can only kill one of your enemies, and not make a weapon that can kill both?

Their problem with the Scourge was that the Scourge tried to kill them all
    Classic != Cataclysm and beyond.

So they have a plague that only kills the living and now change it to a plague that kills living and undead.
    Oooh, that's scary!

1. Yes but its the only way to keep forsaken from extinction. They rise DEAD people, not killing them in order to Rise them as forsakens.
    2.Putress is not Sylvanas. He was betrayer, servant of Varimatras not Sylvanas. Dont confuse these two facts. Putress was Scourge Sylvanas was not !

War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    You see my avatar and ask me that question chaos spawn?
    Say, why don't you visit slaanesh pub ? In form on main dish of evening ? (and eternity of questionable pleasures)

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    The new Warchief and Sylvanas will get married thus making an unbreakable Alliance between the Orcs and the Forsaken.

Orgrimmar will attack the Echo Isles killing every last Troll there is. Sylvanas will raise them into new born Forsaken and will use her new army to attack Silvermoon and wipe out the Blood Elves and eventualy raise them all in the end. After that she will go to Icecrown and cut Bolvar's head taking the Helm of Domination and giving it as a gift to her new husband and Warchief.

It doesn't end here.

It turns out the new Warchief is the one who took all the Frostmourne fragments after Arthas was killed. They will melt them and create another Helm that he will give to Sylvanas. After that, they and their army of Forsaken kill every living being in Orgrimmar and turn them into the Undead.

A new, more powerful Scourge is born which will do anything to wipe out Azeroth of all living things and appease their two Gods.
    And how would they accomplish something like that? Since the Val'kyr can only resurrect humans such scenarios have no basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post

It doesn't end here.

Nope... these will happen

Sylvanas and Kerrigan will become lovers and they will create the "Forsaken Swarm" and conquer everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Say, why don't you visit slaanesh pub ? In form on main dish of evening ? (and eternity of questionable pleasures)
    Sure if I can bring Ynnead