Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
9
... LastLast
  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    1. Yes but its the only way to keep forsaken from extinction. They rise DEAD people, not killing them in order to Rise them as forsakens.
    2.Putress is not Sylvanas. He was betrayer, servant of Varimatras not Sylvanas. Dont confuse these two facts. Putress was Scourge Sylvanas was not !
    You fail to see how they HATE being forsaken, and yet inflict it on others. Hypocrites much? The reason they hated Arthas was because of what he did by raising them. Putress was Forsaken, just because he betrayed Sylvanus doesn't mean she doesn't have that sentiment. Looking at wc3 and all of the forsaken stuff is that they hate the living and wish death to them.
    My youtube can be found at Gcsmith12 for those who are interested.

    Many good games are coming in 2012, Im glad to be a gamer

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Nope... these will happen
    Hawt.

    For the Forsaken Swarm!

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Sure if I can bring Ynnead
    Touch not the sins of Chaos.

    Meh I'm glad that as a Tau, I'm immune to the power of the warp taint.
    My youtube can be found at Gcsmith12 for those who are interested.

    Many good games are coming in 2012, Im glad to be a gamer

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    The christian hell doesn't exist in wow.
    The Christian hell condemns you because of your actions. The darkness may just be the natural place that the undead go.

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    And how would they accomplish something like that? Since the Val'kyr can only resurrect humans such scenarios have no basis.
    Shhhhhh, don't ruin it.
    Signature and Avatar by Sokogeka

  6. #126
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Shhhhhh, don't ruin it.
    With the power of the Frostmourne (Sylvanas new helmet)

    ---------- Post added 2013-05-06 at 02:39 PM ----------

    So these is how our queen would look if she were a king :P


  7. #127
    Mechagnome ipoststuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    726
    Sylvanas wont be the new warchief. She doesnt even begin to meet the criterias. Remember how Thrall was choosen?
    Death Knights were once virtuous defenders of Humanity. However, once the Paladin ranks were disbanded by the failing Alliance, many of these holy warriors traveled to the quarantined lands to ease the suffering of those left within the plague-ridden colonies. Though the Paladins were immune to disease of any kind, they were persecuted by the general populace who believed that they had been infected by the foul plague. A small band of Paladins, embittered by society's cruelty, traveled north to find the plague's source. These renegade Paladins succumbed to bitter hatred over the course of their grueling quest. When they finally reached Ner'zhul's icy fortress in Northrend they had become dark and brooding. The Lich King offered them untold power in exchange for their services and loyalty. The weary, vengeful warriors accepted his dark pact, and although they retained their humanity, their twisted souls were bound to his evil will for all time. Bestowed with black, vampiric Runeblades and shadowy steeds, Death Knights serve as the Scourge's mightiest generals.
    Forsaken isnt different than scourge. Both had free willed and dominated soldiers.

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    Sylvanas wont be the new warchief. She doesnt even begin to meet the criterias. Remember how Thrall was choosen?

    Forsaken isnt different than scourge. Both had free willed and dominated soldiers.
    DK's under the LK didn't have free will. They chose to join him, but after that, they were under his control.

    When the Lich King’s control of his death knights was broken, his former champions sought revenge for the horrors committed under his command.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    No, it's neither harassment NOR ninja'ing to roll on any item the system allows one to.

    Nor is it against any rules to votekick a member from the group - one person can't do it, apparently someone agreed with the rogue.

  9. #129
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,499
    Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    Sylvanas wont be the new warchief. She doesnt even begin to meet the criterias. Remember how Thrall was choosen?

    Forsaken isnt different than scourge. Both had free willed and dominated soldiers.
    2 things:

    -We all Know that Sylvanas won't be Warchief, is just a jocke

    -Forsakens aren't the same as the Scourge, is true that some of the Scourge generals had Free Will but almost none of them had Free Will, Kelthuzad was one of the small porcentage of undead menbers of the scourge with free will, in the other hand..., the mortals (the cult of the damned) had free will

  10. #130
    Dreadlord Spichora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    883
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    You fail to see how they HATE being forsaken, and yet inflict it on others. Hypocrites much? The reason they hated Arthas was because of what he did by raising them. Putress was Forsaken, just because he betrayed Sylvanus doesn't mean she doesn't have that sentiment. Looking at wc3 and all of the forsaken stuff is that they hate the living and wish death to them.
    Yes every Forsaken hated to live as an undead. But after time this disappears. Lets take two examples Sylvanas and Lilian Voss. In "Arthas Rise of the Lich King" novel Sylvanas's sorrow, torment is described very very good. How she screams in Silvermoon not able to hold her Pain and almost killing every living being there. She hated every single spectral step she made. She hated voices inside her head she hated Arthas and Lich king she hated herself. But later it became bearable and she found strength within herself to reclaim her body and in perfect moment Sabotage Arthas. She found power in herself to break free from weakened Lich King and to enslave Varimatras and kill his brethren with his hand and to Take Lordaeron for her to Forge new Undead.

    Lilian Voss was just a scared girl when you meet her in starting zone of Forsaken. She was let down by all people she used to know and love when she was alove but she found power in herself and killed everyone who turned back on her. He opposed Darkmaster Gandling in Scholomance to stop evil force.

    What I mean is that in life sometimes things happen that we dont want and it destroys us from inside, but the fact is that we must look forward how can we continue our lives.

    Rising dead man is not a crime. killing them to rise them as forsaken that is. That was difference between Scourge and Forsaken. Arthas killed everyone to make army. Sylvanas uses dead bodies to keep decent numbers of Forsaken.


    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

  11. #131
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    DK's under the LK didn't have free will. They chose to join him, but after that, they were under his control.

    When the Lich King’s control of his death knights was broken, his former champions sought revenge for the horrors committed under his command.
    Most of them didn't chossed to join, they were others champions that fought against the Lich King and then they were rezzed as Dks (At the Dk starting zone, when you get the quest to kill a guy inside a house he explain to you that you are being controlled, that you died, and was rezzed by the LK under his command, and that you have to regain control..., after the DKs got their Free Will back they created the Ebon Blade and fought against the LK)

  12. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Yes every Forsaken hated to live as an undead. But after time this disappears. Lets take two examples Sylvanas and Lilian Voss. In "Arthas Rise of the Lich King" novel Sylvanas's sorrow, torment is described very very good. How she screams in Silvermoon not able to hold her Pain and almost killing every living being there. She hated every single spectral step she made. She hated voices inside her head she hated Arthas and Lich king she hated herself. But later it became bearable and she found strength within herself to reclaim her body and in perfect moment Sabotage Arthas. She found power in herself to break free from weakened Lich King and to enslave Varimatras and kill his brethren with his hand and to Take Lordaeron for her to Forge new Undead.

    Lilian Voss was just a scared girl when you meet her in starting zone of Forsaken. She was let down by all people she used to know and love when she was alove but she found power in herself and killed everyone who turned back on her. He opposed Darkmaster Gandling in Scholomance to stop evil force.

    What I mean is that in life sometimes things happen that we dont want and it destroys us from inside, but the fact is that we must look forward how can we continue our lives.

    Rising dead man is not a crime. killing them to rise them as forsaken that is. That was difference between Scourge and Forsaken. Arthas killed everyone to make army. Sylvanas uses dead bodies to keep decent numbers of Forsaken.
    No she doesn't she kills to raise then, look at silverpine, look at western plague lands.
    My youtube can be found at Gcsmith12 for those who are interested.

    Many good games are coming in 2012, Im glad to be a gamer

  13. #133
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,499
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    No she doesn't she kills to raise then, look at silverpine, look at western plague lands.
    No, she doesn't kill to raise, if you see she only kill and raise those that battle her, her enemies, she doesn't go around killing everybody she sees, she fight her enemies and then raise them...

  14. #134
    Dreadlord Spichora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    883
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    No she doesn't she kills to raise then, look at silverpine, look at western plague lands.
    Those people where dead. And the ones you kill in the fortress with Val'kyr were just victims of War. They where in war with Forsaken. The choice was Us (forsaken) or Them (humans). On that time Forsaken fought against Worgen and Humans.


    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

  15. #135
    The Lightbringer Arrashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Box
    Posts
    3,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Sure if I can bring Ynnead
    Khorne is invited btw. Its this part of month, but hey more lambs to slaughter.

  16. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Hey everyone, I remember some weeks ago in one of Dave Kosak interviews he said something about the new Warchief will deal with Sylvanas.

    What do you think will happen?

    To be honest it's unlikely he will kill her or something because not only she is a faction leader but one of the most popular faction leaders in Warcraft history.

    So yeah what you guys think?

    Discuss please and thanks for reading.
    I think it'd be some great drama if someone found a way to restore Sylvannas to the living and see how she'd deal with that.

    What would she do, if restored? She's been through hell.

  17. #137
    The Lightbringer Sky High's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SO-CALI
    Posts
    3,752
    Deal with what? it's not like she is really pushing anyones buttons now a days.

  18. #138
    Dreadlord Spichora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    883
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    I think it'd be some great drama if someone found a way to restore Sylvannas to the living and see how she'd deal with that.

    What would she do, if restored? She's been through hell.
    She will simply go to Silvermoon and life happily after. F*cking all day long with handsome blood elves. She would be surely longing for that


    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

  19. #139
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Those people where dead. And the ones you kill in the fortress with Val'kyr were just victims of War. They where in war with Forsaken. The choice was Us (forsaken) or Them (humans). On that time Forsaken fought against Worgen and Humans.
    You mean the people that she raised from the grave? like in lordaeron (the playable forsakens?), or are you talking about the bodies Sylvanas used to show Garrosh the Valkyrs power? cause they were part of the Scarlet Crusade, so they were enemies that the forsaken killed and were rezzed, and for the guys that were in the fortress were in war with the forsaken and they were losing, so they had only 2 choise, be rezzed as forsakens or be trasnformed to a worgen (Valkyrs can't raise worgens) cause they were being killed by their enemies... (you know it was a war, what did though would happen?)

  20. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    She will simply go to Silvermoon and life happily after. F*cking all day long with handsome blood elves. She would be surely longing for that
    Ha I don't think it'd be that simple. She has some mental issues.She's be a bit conflicted as to what to do with the Forsaken, and would they then resent her for being alive?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •