Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    After the recent bugfixes we started playing again, only to run into a different bug that prevents the none-host character to move /attack with the mouse. Moving around with arrow keys is still possible, as is using abilities. Just moving / attacking seems to be bugged out. We didn't have that before, so maybe it'll be gone when we start our marathon tomorrow.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So usually I stream everything that I play. I was thinking about playing this game and streaming it until Kripp mentioned an interesting bug. While streaming this game it causes Steam to build an ever increasing in size log file of some kind. After one of Kripp's play sessions the log file grew to be about 350GB. That's insane. (In the main steam directory, not the game directory I think he said.) - Deleting it caused issues with the game, can't recall how he said he got it working again. Looks like a fun game, looking forward to trying it once some bugs get ironed out.

Bump from the deaths Enjoying this again since I bought it. Now I got to finish it after recent patch that fixed bug.

Does anyone play a full bloded melee hunter character (I have no DLC's btw) ? Once I finished the game I tried do scenario's but even with pretty good fully enchanted gear, I get owned pretty bad, or it takes quit a while to clear scenario's. It seems 1.1k DPS for single target / 400 for cleave, mainly focusing on defensive states, is not enough to grind scenario's.

Are melee just bad? I tough it was pretty strong playing trough the game. I do the standard cleave + Flowing combo + Body. Also took damage aura and that aura that heals you when you spend rage.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2013-12-14 at 07:47 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Really enjoying this - much prefer to D3, which I just couldn't get into. Half price is also a plus!

Not encountered any problems since I began to play - although I don't play on Co-Op.

Mobs have also respawned for me in a map I only half cleared. So potential fix for those who disliked!

Game has bugged for me 3 times. But now days they still fix it with patch, and stuff.

Game didn't last long for me. 1 playtrough was fine. By then you can only farm scenario, and since melee build seems to suck I got bored. Cba grind gear to just grind faster at some point for a game I don't care that much about.

Decent game for price trough when its on sale. But worse than torchlight2 or path of exile.

Deleted
    I like to spend a few hours on it maybe one or twice a fortnight - I will admit, I haven't managed to get very far but I've had a lot of fun in the process.

Never tried Torchlight 2 or Path of Exile, so no comparison available on my side! I am pleasantly surprised by the game though - Didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I do.

I was pleasantly surprised to find out this game is still occasionally getting game updates. Very nice.

Still worth the $15 or whatever as I said on the first page. Still somewhat limited compared to other games in the genre, however.

Bump for hype train!

So the 2nd game is coming out soon I noticed. I fairly enjoyed the first one, and since Im bored out off my mind atm (as useal...) I think I might just buy a new game (gasp).

Only thing worrying me is that the first one was pretty bugged, so think I'll see the first week or more, if they made it better this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't notice any bugs in the first one, but I really really enjoyed and I usually get bored of ARPG's fairly quickly. I think it had a lot to do with the more unique "mad scientist" enemies.

Deleted
    Holy crap it's scary how similar to Path of Exile it looks. Even the talent tree looks almost identical to Path of Exile's, just has less stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    Holy crap it's scary how similar to Path of Exile it looks. Even the talent tree looks almost identical to Path of Exile's, just has less stuff.
    Oh, its nothing like POE. Its quit abit more simple. Id say its very much like Diablo2 depth, but with some modern things ontop.

Warped@ When I played the first one, quit some months after release I encountered 2 mature gamebreaking bugs. First one could be solved with a command fix they had patched, but the last one I had to wait like 2-3 weeks for, until a patch come for the game (Always nice they DID fix it trough)

I got so bored of the first one... way too easy and combat just turned into a chore. Slaughter hundreds of enemies, move onto the next pack. Rinse and repeat.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."