I'm going to tackle the Gold Challenge Modes with my Prot in a couple of days for that sweet X-Mog.
I have already completed all challenge mode gold runs with my Blood DK couple of month back.
So I should still know how to pull / progress through them (that is, if I can remember :-))
What I'm quite unsure about is how to equip, gem, glyph etc.
But since this forum is full of capable Prot Tanks who have already completed all Gold modes, I hope you guys can help me out!
- Do you go full haste? full mastery? or even full stamina? (I went with Full Stamina on my DK the first time around and it worked quite well)
- I guess either full haste or full stam, since most of the "wtf-lol-dmg" is magical. And physical we should be fine anyway?
- Still hardcap Exp? Or only softcap it? Softcap Hit is a given I guess
- I was thinking of going with Battle Healer, Blinding Light and Alabaster Shield
- Is Consecration Glyph needed?
- Holy Wrath Glyph situational for some instances - like Jade Temple?
- Divine Protection Glyph situational for some instances where there is no magic-burst
- Repentance rather than Fist of Justice
- Unbreakable Spirit + Sacred Shield + Pursuit of Justice
- Divine Purpose and Holy Prism
Is there anything Prot Pala specific to challenge modes? Something to watch out for or something I really need to do?
Any "Instance-Breaking" Feature that only Prots can do in a specific instance?
Thank you guys for your input!