Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Quite interesting. Apparently in 2v2 above 2200 you have 38 % priest respresentation and 7 % shaman. Also prot paladins above 2200 are twice as popular as frost mages.
    Wow, Blizzard always says they don't balance for 2s and it shows. Shadow Priests are currently dominating that bracket at 21.1% rep above 2200+, while only 4.6% global rep. I think Disc definitely shows itself as the strongest healers in 2s at 16.9% 2200+ and 3.2% global.

http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stat...0-0-2-0-0.html

Also, your two biggest offenders are way down on the list. Frost Mages 1.4% 2200+, and Subtlety Rogues 0.0% 2200+. Wonder why Assassination is so much better in twos than subtlety (Assassination Rogue 4.2% 2200+)
    Last edited by Shaderas; 2013-05-07 at 05:45 PM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    I was being sarcastic...
    I know.. I was just commenting on the oddity of 2v2 compared to 3v3.

Deleted
    The only oddity here is this site (worldofwargraphs) that has totally random and wrong numbers. I played resto shammy up until like 1800 in 2s for fun, and by then every melee team knew how to counter us: Train the shaman from start to the end. And oh boy did 4/5 of the teams have OP dmg Dks? Yes mon.

As a shammy Mages feels easy Atleast in 2s. Just keep shit dispelled and they dont do dmg.

Deleted
    Pratice 1v1 in duels. Learn what to trinket and when to use cooldowns, the "trick" to suriving a beat down is knowing how to handle it.

Honestly Ive been having the same problem, and the "use ur cds" excuse just doesn't work in alot of cases in 2s. I play the dk in a UH dk / rsham 2s recently and any rogue double dps is pretty much a guaranteed loss for us right now. There is literally nothing my shammy can do to survive and nothing I can do to peel a rogue if hes got the pve trink and goes full retard on my sham. CaD prevents deathgrip from doing anything, and I only have so many stuns. Especially hunter/rogue, my sham actually Pre-spirit linked their open and we literally both died before he was out of the rogue chain ccs. Besides aspyhxiate and ghoulstun a dk has no way of peeling a hunter or a rogue and shams just get blown up.

Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Honestly Ive been having the same problem, and the "use ur cds" excuse just doesn't work in alot of cases in 2s. I play the dk in a UH dk / rsham 2s recently and any rogue double dps is pretty much a guaranteed loss for us right now. There is literally nothing my shammy can do to survive and nothing I can do to peel a rogue if hes got the pve trink and goes full retard on my sham. CaD prevents deathgrip from doing anything, and I only have so many stuns. Especially hunter/rogue, my sham actually Pre-spirit linked their open and we literally both died before he was out of the rogue chain ccs. Besides aspyhxiate and ghoulstun a dk has no way of peeling a hunter or a rogue and shams just get blown up.
    Basically this, I once tried pre-linking the rogues opener as well, result was both me and my dk survived about 3 seconds longer than usual.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Way to counter rogue burst:

GO primal elementalist, when arena start, wait a few seconds and then summon Primal Earth Elemental. then use this macro

#showtooltip
    /cast reinforce

Way to counter Moonkin vortex:

You need to pay attention to what he is doing, as soon as you see vortex down ( sometimes they use it before solar beam) Use windwalk totem and Spirit walker's grace
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/97457-scissors is not a sword... or at least thats what my mom told me when I was 6.

Deleted
    play with a shadow priests