Can I get your advice on what I should do between two accounts real quick?

Account 1:

85 Warrior, 8k gold
    85 Druid
    75 Paladin

Current version: WotLK

Account 2:

85 Rogue

Current version: Cata

Basically I want the 8k gold from my Warrior to my Rogue, but to do that I need to activate that account and upgrade it to Cata to get access to the Warrior. I could transfer the Rogue to Account 1 and have all my characters, but the thing is I'm trying to transfer my Rogue to another server. So the only way to get my gold to my Rogue is if I activate both accounts at the same time, transfer the gold then transfer my Rogue to whichever account I prefer as well as my intended server. Is 8k gold worth $25?

10+ Year Old Account
    No. 8k gold is not worth all that hassle when you'll make that much, easily, while leveling to 90.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

How are 2 toons that are over the Wrath lvl cap on a Wrath account? 8k is a drop in the bucket for wow gold it isn't worth the money spent or time doing it for it.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    No. 8k gold is not worth all that hassle when you'll make that much, easily, while leveling to 90.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    How are 2 toons that are over the Wrath lvl cap on a Wrath account? 8k is a drop in the bucket for wow gold it isn't worth the money spent or time doing it for it.
    Okay great thanks guys. I haven't played since September so I wasn't too sure how much 8k gold was worth.

How the 85s are in WotLK is because when I reactivated in the summer I prepurchased MoP which came with Cata. Before Cata came out I changed my mind and blizzard was able to give me a refund, thus taking MoP and Cata away from that account. Thing is I can't access any characters over 85 on that account which is why I would need to upgrade to Cata to get the gold off.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't think it's worth it for just 8k, Definitely not

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    I wouldn't think it's worth it for just 8k, Definitely not
    Gotcha, thanks guys for helping me save some cash

Another thing, should I transfer my Rogue over to my WotLK account so I can have access to all of my higher level characters instead of just 1 85? I feel like that's worth the upgrade to Cata right? I will need to buy MoP either way, only difference is Cata which is usually in sale in some places for $10.

Thanks again guys, I'm fairly new here but love the community already.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remery View Post
    Gotcha, thanks guys for helping me save some cash

Another thing, should I transfer my Rogue over to my WotLK account so I can have access to all of my higher level characters instead of just 1 85? I feel like that's worth the upgrade to Cata right? I will need to buy MoP either way, only difference is Cata which is usually in sale in some places for $10.

Thanks again guys, I'm fairly new here but love the community already.
    If it was me, I would transfer the Rogue, It's good to have all your characters under 1 account, Bear in mind if there isn't anything "special" about the rogue, You could just level another, But if you're like me(and most people lol) and have a sentimental attachment to your character, then keep it

10+ Year Old Account
    8k gold is nothing

i havent done anything this expansion and i am sitting on 60k after maintaining 2 heroic raid geared characters.

I'd also just level another character. No character in this game is worth the 25-60$ Blizzard wants you to pay to keep with you.