Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rexxar or Sylvanas. Would also like to see Chen Stormstout up for consideration.

Vol'jin is the most likely.

I would like to see it go to Nazgrim though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    -> I WISH: Vol'Jin Mon'
    -> WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN: Some Filthy Orc I'm SUUURE > <

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chireru93 View Post
    honestly, I have no idea.

I would say Vol'jin or Lor'themar have the best chances, due to how much they've been built up this expansion. But I also remember Blizzard saying it wouldn't be anybody we're expecting. So I try to think out of left field, and I just can't come up with anything really reasonable.

Maybe the final Garrosh fight will have us get him to 10%, then he instant wipes us just like the lich king did, but maybe instead of a wipe, he brings everyone to 1 hp and permastuns them. Then, as he's doing his little cut scene thing, a demonic portal opens in the room, and a felgaurd falls out of it, as if thrown. Then, who else but Broxigar walks through the portal. Saying he's been watching, waiting, and fighting the legion for the last 10,000 years, as he was infused with fel power from fighting the legion for so long, and the fel power essentially gave him immortality from aging. He then says to Garrosh "I have seen what you have made of our people. I knew your father, Hellscream, and he would be most displeased with what you've become. A monster, greater than he ever was. Willing to sacrifice your own people for power." (can't actually remember if Broxigar knows Grom or not) Then Broxigar turns to the raid and says "Heroes, your time is now. Rally behind me, and together, we will create a horde more powerful than any before it. One strong enough, to face the coming onslaught of the Burning Legion." and infuses us with his fel power, and the fight is basically gg then.

I just came up with something on the spot, trying to think out of left field. I just want 5.4 to get here so we can figure it out!
    Didn't he eventually get impaled by sargeras after killing a 1000 demons? then Rhonin finds his magic axe washed up on the shore, oh Rhonin how i miss you, your magical dust from the mana bomb blowing you up should be next warchief <3

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    -> I WISH: Vol'Jin Mon'
    -> WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN: Some Filthy Orc I'm SUUURE > <
    Vol'jin is well respected, powerful, and wise but being a Troll, he wouldn't have a ton of support from the Orcs.

Nazgrim is a respected general with ideals that are a middleground between Thrall and Garrosh. He strives for peace but isn't afraid of cracking skulls if necessary, closer to the mentality of the aging Varok Saurfang. The peaceful hippy approach of Thrall lost the support of his people while the warmongering of Garrosh almost destroyed the Horde entirely. Someone like Nazgrim that finds a happy balance would be a better option.

But we're likely going to end up with Vol'jin.

10+ Year Old Account
    How the fuck do you think it's going to be Anduin or Jaina, be serious...

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    How the fuck do you think it's going to be Anduin or Jaina, be serious...
    they're a few of the only logical candidates

Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    they're a few of the only logical candidates
    How the hell are they logical? One of them is the son of the king of Stormwind and a human kid (which won't be respected AT ALL by the horde, and would probably get killed), and the other attempted genocide on blood elves, and has lost her home to the Horde.
    Last edited by Cariboulou; 2013-05-14 at 12:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'Jin, or Sylvanas. I hope for Vol'Jin, though.

To make an educated guess I would say Vol'Jin.

1) Vol'Jin was one of the original leaders of the new horde and a strong supporter of thrall.
    2) Vol'Jin is the leader of the rebellion in 5.3 and has had an ongoing feud with the war chief since leaving orgrimmar.
    3) Vol'Jin is getting his own book shadows of the horde
    4) Vol'Jin is a very strong lore character who the playerbase know and trust for the most part.

but

Personally I would love to see Rexxar Champion of the Horde return and take his place as warchief.

In my opinion it has to be Vol'jin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgePayne View Post
    To make an educated guess I would say Vol'Jin.

1) Vol'Jin was one of the original leaders of the new horde and a strong supporter of thrall.
    2) Vol'Jin is the leader of the rebellion in 5.3 and has had an ongoing feud with the war chief since leaving orgrimmar.
    3) Vol'Jin is getting his own book shadows of the horde
    4) Vol'Jin is a very strong lore character who the playerbase know and trust for the most part.

but

Personally I would love to see Rexxar Champion of the Horde return and take his place as warchief.
    And he got new model ! That means something ! *intrigue*
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

I think it's going to be Vol'jin. His character is getting some big development this expansion, and he's getting his own novel released in July(still a month and a half away XDDDD). He is a leader and a good diplomat, and he's a warrior in his right (if they would please get shadow hunter abilities straight...)

Lor'themar looked like a good candidate, but he doesn't want the position. He doesn't even really like being Lord Regent, but he does it because his people need a leader. Part of his dialogue in one of the Isle of Thunder progress scenarios has his saying that this is where he belongs while we're fight: 'No paperwork, no politics, just my blade' (or something like that). Even during the Dominance Offense he says he's a ranger, not a politician.