Poll: Where are you from?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    As far as the UN is concerned, there's North South East and West

The pastel blue colour is North, Cyan is West, Green is Southern and Salmon is East
    England should have its own colour...I don't really like to be lumped in with all those Johnny Foreigners who drive on the wrong side of the road.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warpaladin View Post
    What he said
    And in the only other borough I like! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    My location is to the left. Since the division of Europe in this poll is Western/Eastern/Northern/Southern, which matches the UN's division, I voted Southern Europe. However, realistically, I'd say my country is at the crossroads of Central, Southern and Southeastern Europe (geographically, the northern half of it is in Central Europe and the southern half on the Balkan peninsula and culturally the northern half is also Central European while the southern is Southern European, with Southeastern European elements everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    My location is to the left. Since the division of Europe in this poll is Western/Eastern/Northern/Southern, which matches the UN's division, I voted Southern Europe. However, realistically, I'd say my country is at the crossroads of Central, Southern and Southeastern Europe (geographically, the northern half of it is in Central Europe and the southern half on the Balkan peninsula and culturally the northern half is also Central European while the southern is Southern European, with Southeastern European elements everywhere.
    The economist have an excellent video of how to divide europe. You would be part of "Danube Europe".
    Respectively im from "Still scared of Russia Europe", namely Finland. Turku even.

10+ Year Old Account
    São Miguel > Azores > Portugal