Thread: How are things

How are things

Hello! I haven't been on the forums in well over a year. I stopped playing wow right before MoP came out, just got burnt out.
    I have kept a loose eye on things, but I was just going to stop by and ask what the state of the game is like.
    When I left, I wasn't too happy with a lot of things going on, and I decided it wasn't worth the time to play anymore.
    Thinking about a possible return! Is it worth it? lol

What were you not happy about? A lot of the issues from Catalysm were addressed imho. Of course, there are a lot of new issues (like too much to do) now. /shrug

Lore got better for sure. 5.0 was all about Pandaria's own problems, but from 5.1 on they've added a lot of Horde vs Alliance goodness.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

Try it yourself, no one can really say it's worth it or not for you.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

If you left a while back due to the game not being as fun as you would like, then I suggest you come back now. The game has improved vastly, while it still has problems its a lot more fun and an improvement from Cataclysm.

The game is fun again and probably has a large amount of new things to keep you occupied while playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    MoP one of best expansions. Enough said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?