Thread: How are things

How are things

Hello! I haven't been on the forums in well over a year. I stopped playing wow right before MoP came out, just got burnt out.
    I have kept a loose eye on things, but I was just going to stop by and ask what the state of the game is like.
    When I left, I wasn't too happy with a lot of things going on, and I decided it wasn't worth the time to play anymore.
    Thinking about a possible return! Is it worth it? lol

What were you not happy about? A lot of the issues from Catalysm were addressed imho. Of course, there are a lot of new issues (like too much to do) now. /shrug

Lore got better for sure. 5.0 was all about Pandaria's own problems, but from 5.1 on they've added a lot of Horde vs Alliance goodness.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

Try it yourself, no one can really say it's worth it or not for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Funny story, my last gf was a lot younger than me, she kept calling me a pedophile. I was like "lol that's a big word for a 6 year old."
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I asked my dog how it likes to be fucked and it said, "Ruff."

If you left a while back due to the game not being as fun as you would like, then I suggest you come back now. The game has improved vastly, while it still has problems its a lot more fun and an improvement from Cataclysm.

The game is fun again and probably has a large amount of new things to keep you occupied while playing.

Depends on what you didn't like, I quit 3 weeks into cata while I'm still subbed since MoP came out (which didn't happen even during LK I wasn't subbed for more than 2 months continuous and LK was my favourite exp).

Though you should have gotten few 7 day trials, I know I got one a week before MoP and I think there was one for 5.2 (might have had MoP but be unsubbed for that maybe, not sure).

MoP one of best expansions. Enough said.
    EU ~ Outland