Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by panterarules View Post
    It is laughable.

Casual = bad.... at least that's what Blizzard believes.
    Problem is, how do you mix challenging content and solo-queue matchmaking?
    I'd like to see some kind of cross-realm LFG tool (TBC style, where you can see others before inviting) for normals, a bit like OpenRaid.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    After reading quite a few posts from the more casual players I wish Blizz would give them their heroic dungeons and lock them out of LFR's until they kill the bosses on normal.
    I get to do normal raids 1 day per week, using your plan it would probably take me weeks before I had all the normal boss kills since the guild I'm in raids for about 3 hours on raid days. So guess what I do in my off time to supplement my gear for the normals.... I do LFR. People just need to stop being butt-hurt over the lower quality epics that come from it. If you're doing heroic/normal raids you have better gear, and that gear is different visually, yes it's only color but it's still a distinction that you got it on a harder difficulty level.

Edit: I also hate people that just AFK coast through LFR. I put effort in to do the best dps I can, because I don't want to spend all freaking night to kill 3, or 4 bosses (depending on LFR wing).
    Last edited by geewhiz80; 2013-05-07 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Panszer View Post
    I don't have time to spend a whole day every week, to raid with my guild.
    Good hyperbole, I'm in 1/12HC guild and we clear the whole instance in less than 5 hours. One raid lasting max 3 hours, if you can't spend 3 hours 2 times a week for a hobby, I can't imagine the stress in your life.

i'm a casual player. i haven't done a 5 man heroic since 5.0

i got my monk into LFR after having done about 5 heroics, i then never went back. just lfr, i dont care about the valor cap every week as i honestly dont need it, lfr gives me all the gear and bosses i need.

i now have 2 more level 90's, my mage and paladin, both are now in LFR, i did 1 heroic on my paladin to get some gear to get me into LFR, on my mage, i didn't need to at all.

whilst levelling, i completely skip dungeons, i cba with them, i can level faster by questing.

so i dont know who the OP is speaking for, but he is certainly not speaking for me. i'd prefer to see a decent set of heroic 5 mans at the start of an expansion, then i would much rather see raid development - as even though i am a casual now, i've earnt my raiding stripes.

if it's a choice between blizz putting out 1 12 boss raid and 3 scenarios in a patch, versus 1 6 boss raid, 1 dungeon and 3 scenarios, i'd rather see the 12 boss raid and no dungeon.

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 01:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stannis View Post
    Problem is, how do you mix challenging content and solo-queue matchmaking?
    I'd like to see some kind of cross-realm LFG tool (TBC style, where you can see others before inviting) for normals, a bit like OpenRaid.
    you add a separate queue to LFR with a higher ilvl requirement and a pre-requisite that you have cleared easy-mode LFR.

simple really
    where's the goddamned ESO sub forum?

We have enough LFR threads open right now and this one wasn't particularly constructive to begin with.