Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    The Lightbringer Vellerix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cheshire, England
    Posts
    3,464
    Man I hope some day I see mass effect 3 multiplayer but star wars.

    That's probably just me though, still it would be pretty cool

  2. #42
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    24,715
    Funny I have seen plenty of decent Star Wars games in the last years or so. SWTOR doesn't count to me.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    If it looks good then I will buy it. EA bad or not. We shall wait until we see actual gameplay.




    Somehow I think you forgot to mention in your opinion.
    Dude I've seen you say this several times around this forum and it's incredibly fucking annoying. It's implied that what people say is their opinion, it doesn't have to be stated. People don't go around saying "In my opinion" added to every opinion they have. I know you're doing it to sound sassy but it makes you look incredibly transparent because you think doing it is sassy.

    Oh did I forget to state that that was all my opinion? Can you still see that that was my opinion? Then I don't have to state it.
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

    Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

  4. #44
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    24,715
    because you think doing it is sassy.
    If I was trying to be sassy I would of done it a long time ago. I'm not. I'm being serious. You should know people on here tend to dramatize the problems of today. Gaming or not. Vizzle I'm not trying to be sassy, I'm being totally serious. I do believe there were decent Star Wars games in the past. Not a lot but some. I'll name them out if you wish.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    If I was trying to be sassy I would of done it a long time ago. I'm not. I'm being serious. You should know people on here tend to dramatize the problems of today. Gaming or not. Vizzle I'm not trying to be sassy, I'm being totally serious. I do believe there were decent Star Wars games in the past. Not a lot but some. I'll name them out if you wish.
    Can you see not that that's not the point?
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

    Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

  6. #46
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    24,715
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Can you see not that that's not the point?
    Oh but it seems to be. I've seen people post in that manner and are inclined to call it law. I'm not excluded from this either because I know I do it but can we not do it here and private message me I don't want to derail.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

  7. #47
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO. EA got talent ruining every franchise they lay hands on lately. well, at least they can't do anything worse than SW:TOR, right?

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Oh but it seems to be. I've seen people post in that manner and are inclined to call it law. I'm not excluded from this either because I know I do it but can we not do it here and private message me I don't want to derail.
    Stop being dense.

    That's not the point at all, and I'm not going to private message, because I'm not intending to get in a debate about whether SW games have been good or bad. That is not the point. Just stop saying "you didn't say that's your opinion!" because that's implied. I don't give a damn about whether SW games have been good or not, we're trying to address the "in your opinion" thing you always do.

    This is what you're making yourself look like: https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=w...J8TRkwXP_YHgAw
    Last edited by vizzle; 2013-05-07 at 01:39 AM.
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

    Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

  9. #49

  10. #50
    This is appropriate - http://imgur.com/a/Ljyoe

    Everyone hates EA, but they love so many of their subsidiaries

  11. #51
    The Lightbringer Rukh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,622
    I need to go photoshop a picture of a cow hooked up to a milking machine wearing a darth vader helmet.
    Still bitter.

  12. #52
    The Lightbringer Vellerix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cheshire, England
    Posts
    3,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
    This is appropriate - http://imgur.com/a/Ljyoe

    Everyone hates EA, but they love so many of their subsidiaries

    Rofl this is mind meltingly true, regardless of the few people that may have some legit arguments against the developers, there are swaths of people just looking for another reason to hate EA, no matter what that reason may be.

  13. #53
    The Lightbringer Rukh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
    This is appropriate - http://imgur.com/a/Ljyoe

    Everyone hates EA, but they love so many of their subsidiaries
    Except dead space games are shit, battlefield games are shit, and since Bioware being aquired they've taken a pretty sharp nosedive.
    Still bitter.

  14. #54
    The Lightbringer Vellerix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cheshire, England
    Posts
    3,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Except dead space games are shit, battlefield games are shit, and since Bioware being aquired they've taken a pretty sharp nosedive.
    And that is your opinion, personally I quite enjoyed dead space and battlefield, however I will agree that Bioware has declined in quality as of late, but I don't think all hope has gone.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
    This is appropriate - http://imgur.com/a/Ljyoe

    Everyone hates EA, but they love so many of their subsidiaries
    Because once EA gets their grubby little claws into those subsidiaries, the games start to suck. That picture is actually pretty amusing due to all of those devs being prime examples of this, missed maxis though.

  16. #56
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Silvermoon City
    Posts
    3,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Except dead space games are shit, battlefield games are shit, and since Bioware being aquired they've taken a pretty sharp nosedive.
    Hands off Battlefield 3, please.

  17. #57
    Epic! Iceleaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Santa Destroy
    Posts
    1,566
    Screw you Disney.
    First you shut down legendary Lucas Arts games, who were just starting to switch their plans and make 1313 and now you sell the star wars games rights to EA out of all things. I mean I guess there could only be Activision (who dont want to get near that IP from what I hear) or Ubisoft.. but come on?
    You aint getting this one forgiven Disney.
    As good as some of the films you do are, I'm not fan of your business practices - or what I've heard of them.
    Last edited by Iceleaf; 2013-05-07 at 02:05 AM.
    "when women wear makeup they’re basically lying to us"
    Well, I don’t see why women are being blamed if man is stupid enough to really think they have red and gold eyelids.

  18. #58
    I refuse to buy anything that requires Origin. So looks like I will be excluded from any new Star Wars shooters or Space fighter games :<
    WoW PvP; Where DPS are healers, tanks are DPS, and healers are tanks!

    RETH RETH RETH!

  19. #59
    Scarab Lord Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Standing in the Fire, as always.
    Posts
    4,457
    Loooooooooooool well lets all be prepared to create an Origin account if we want to buy ANY Star Wars game... And let's make sure to remember not to complain about a game not working too hard, or we'll lose that account. Looks like I will be playing more and more Battlefront 2
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Those are penis compensation device-sized parking spaces, man.

  20. #60
    Stood in the Fire Kcin14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    491
    I'd love to see Battlefront 3, fingers crossed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •