Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Man I hope some day I see mass effect 3 multiplayer but star wars.

That's probably just me though, still it would be pretty cool

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny I have seen plenty of decent Star Wars games in the last years or so. SWTOR doesn't count to me.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    If it looks good then I will buy it. EA bad or not. We shall wait until we see actual gameplay.

Somehow I think you forgot to mention in your opinion.
    Dude I've seen you say this several times around this forum and it's incredibly fucking annoying. It's implied that what people say is their opinion, it doesn't have to be stated. People don't go around saying "In my opinion" added to every opinion they have. I know you're doing it to sound sassy but it makes you look incredibly transparent because you think doing it is sassy.

Oh did I forget to state that that was all my opinion? Can you still see that that was my opinion? Then I don't have to state it.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    because you think doing it is sassy.
    If I was trying to be sassy I would of done it a long time ago. I'm not. I'm being serious. You should know people on here tend to dramatize the problems of today. Gaming or not. Vizzle I'm not trying to be sassy, I'm being totally serious. I do believe there were decent Star Wars games in the past. Not a lot but some. I'll name them out if you wish.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

If I was trying to be sassy I would of done it a long time ago. I'm not. I'm being serious. You should know people on here tend to dramatize the problems of today. Gaming or not. Vizzle I'm not trying to be sassy, I'm being totally serious. I do believe there were decent Star Wars games in the past. Not a lot but some. I'll name them out if you wish.
    Can you see not that that's not the point?

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Can you see not that that's not the point?
    Oh but it seems to be. I've seen people post in that manner and are inclined to call it law. I'm not excluded from this either because I know I do it but can we not do it here and private message me I don't want to derail.

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO. EA got talent ruining every franchise they lay hands on lately. well, at least they can't do anything worse than SW:TOR, right?

Oh but it seems to be. I've seen people post in that manner and are inclined to call it law. I'm not excluded from this either because I know I do it but can we not do it here and private message me I don't want to derail.
    Stop being dense.

That's not the point at all, and I'm not going to private message, because I'm not intending to get in a debate about whether SW games have been good or bad. That is not the point. Just stop saying "you didn't say that's your opinion!" because that's implied. I don't give a damn about whether SW games have been good or not, we're trying to address the "in your opinion" thing you always do.

This is what you're making yourself look like: https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=w...J8TRkwXP_YHgAw
    Last edited by vizzle; 2013-05-07 at 01:39 AM.

Deleted
    who /v/ here?

This is appropriate - http://imgur.com/a/Ljyoe

Everyone hates EA, but they love so many of their subsidiaries

I need to go photoshop a picture of a cow hooked up to a milking machine wearing a darth vader helmet.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai View Post

Rofl this is mind meltingly true, regardless of the few people that may have some legit arguments against the developers, there are swaths of people just looking for another reason to hate EA, no matter what that reason may be.

Except dead space games are shit, battlefield games are shit, and since Bioware being aquired they've taken a pretty sharp nosedive.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Except dead space games are shit, battlefield games are shit, and since Bioware being aquired they've taken a pretty sharp nosedive.
    And that is your opinion, personally I quite enjoyed dead space and battlefield, however I will agree that Bioware has declined in quality as of late, but I don't think all hope has gone.

Because once EA gets their grubby little claws into those subsidiaries, the games start to suck. That picture is actually pretty amusing due to all of those devs being prime examples of this, missed maxis though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Hands off Battlefield 3, please.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Deleted
    Screw you Disney.
    First you shut down legendary Lucas Arts games, who were just starting to switch their plans and make 1313 and now you sell the star wars games rights to EA out of all things. I mean I guess there could only be Activision (who dont want to get near that IP from what I hear) or Ubisoft.. but come on?
    You aint getting this one forgiven Disney.
    As good as some of the films you do are, I'm not fan of your business practices - or what I've heard of them.
    Last edited by mmocd6ad878d9b; 2013-05-07 at 02:05 AM.

I refuse to buy anything that requires Origin. So looks like I will be excluded from any new Star Wars shooters or Space fighter games :<
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Loooooooooooool well lets all be prepared to create an Origin account if we want to buy ANY Star Wars game... And let's make sure to remember not to complain about a game not working too hard, or we'll lose that account. Looks like I will be playing more and more Battlefront 2

I'd love to see Battlefront 3, fingers crossed.