More macro slots please.

Don't you think that there could be more slots for macros? Or each character having more own individual slots for macros?
    I have 8 characters, do not have slots for all.
    I tested the macrobank but I actually prefer this to be possible using wow interface.
    In my opinion it would be something very useful for patch 5.3 or 5.4
    What's your opinion guys?

edited: after cleaning some old macros, now I have 3 free slots. Why not 36 slots per character + 36/50 account bound?
    I love using macros for various activities such as pvp, raiding, questing, soloing, etc ... more slots come in handy.
    Last edited by Biruta; 2013-05-07 at 01:08 PM.
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

Right now each character does have their own tab for macros.

Open the Macro interface and at the top it will default to all characters and then there is a tab for the character you are on. Click it and create the macro for just the character. You won't be able to see that macro when on another character but this is intended for macros that don't need to be shared.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have available 36 account bound macros and 18 macros unique to each character. As Dililah said, in your macro window you have "General Macros" and "<Character name> Specific Macros."

It really depends on how efficient the macros you have now are.
    You can maybe add spec, or form conditionals to them to combine several.
    You can use slot numbers rather than item/trinket names for on-use effects on engineering tinkers/trinkets etc.

Depending on your use of modifiers you could use a specific key to redirect casts at a focus target rather than needing a macro which does that.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2013-05-06 at 08:18 PM.

I personally agree. Character's need more macros. The 18 we have isn't nearly enough for a lot of classes when it comes to PvP. My Hunter's macros are maxed out and are spilling into my general tab :<

My Monk, Warlock and Priest are getting up there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldfingaz View Post
    I personally agree. Character's need more macros. The 18 we have isn't nearly enough for a lot of classes when it comes to PvP. My Hunter's macros are maxed out and are spilling into my general tab :<

My Monk, Warlock and Priest are getting up there as well.
    I fully agree with you
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!