Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus, and Michelle Knight found ALIVE after 8-10years

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/w...6#.UYhXV7WG1so

Two women who went missing as teenagers about a decade ago were found alive Monday in a residential area just south of downtown, within a few miles of where they disappeared.
    Berry disappeared at age 16 on April 21, 2003, when she called her sister to say she was getting a ride home from her job at a Burger King. DeJesus went missing at age 14 on her way home from school about a year later.

And now YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS CLIP. Its the BEST FIRST HAND ACCOUNT TESTIMONY EVER!!!!!!!!!

http://fox8.com/2013/05/06/neighbor-...UJ9Ka4FOcatUjn

Also, if you learn anything...follow your gut. He suspected something year ago.....and lol McDonald publicity
    Last edited by phenix; 2013-05-07 at 01:31 AM.

What the? That's crazy. Like, almost Josef Fritzl crazy. Only that Josef had 1 girl, this guy had three of them.

Did they stay there out of their free will?! I guess not... so why didn't they escape earlier? Three women vs one guy, I don't think he stands a chance.

I live outside of Cleveland and work in downtown and this has the city in such joy that these girls (women) were found safe. We are still waiting for more info but by the sounds of it one of the women ended up having a child by this ass hole. I wish they would string him up in public square and let the families have their way with him.

That neighbor talking cracked me up.

Amazing that he managed to keep them locked up for a decade though. This will be one interesting story.

Quote Originally Posted by Thornrayn View Post
    I live outside of Cleveland and work in downtown and this has the city in such joy that these girls (women) were found safe. We are still waiting for more info but by the sounds of it one of the women ended up having a child by this ass hole. I wish they would string him up in public square and let the families have their way with him.
    Ya i didnt give more info cuz they are having a press conf soon and most of the stuff is heresay.

Also...http://www.businessinsider.com/amand...s-found-2013-5

(HAVE TO WATCH, ESPECIALLY 1:35-2:00 and around the 2:25-2:30 TOO FUNNY)

The same guy as in the first clip.....this guy is COMEDIC GOLD. He also seems like a genuine good guy.....props to him. Chuck 2013!
    Last edited by phenix; 2013-05-07 at 02:00 AM.

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wow... looking forward to hearing this story unfold.

If the guy kidnapped them for 10 years, he better get life in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    If the guy kidnapped them for 10 years, he better get life in prison.
    any sentence has a pretty decent chance of being life for that particular crime, regardless of the actual length of sentence. some things are frowned upon even by murderers, robbers, and such
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

WTF, I just listened to the 911 clip. I can't believe the dispatch was in such a god damn hurry to hang up on her!

Quote Originally Posted by Auloria View Post
    WTF, I just listened to the 911 clip. I can't believe the dispatch was in such a god damn hurry to hang up on her!
    My guess is that they had been previously pranked by people claiming to be her. They DID have people who gave them false tips on multiple occasions on where her body supposedly was.

Still pretty terrible, though.

What gets me down about this is that her mother died while she was being held. Her mother died pretty young, too. Only 43 years old.

This is such a horrible story =( My heart goes out to the victims.

I wish the perpetrators rot in jail for the rest of their lives. But I know they'd probably get out after doing less time than their victims... Which makes me even sadder.

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    any sentence has a pretty decent chance of being life for that particular crime, regardless of the actual length of sentence. some things are frowned upon even by murderers, robbers, and such
    Justice has to be done one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    The majority of the people in prison are in because of gang related crimes, theft, murder, violence, etc. You're not really supposed to attack people outside of 'the game' and especially not to under aged people. The people in prison don't like diddlers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittaria View Post
    This is such a horrible story =( My heart goes out to the victims.

I wish the perpetrators rot in jail for the rest of their lives. But I know they'd probably get out after doing less time than their victims... Which makes me even sadder.

Justice has to be done one way or another.
    You can bet that they are never going to see freedom while they continue to live given the media coverage on this, especially if the children that was found turn out to be the children of the kidnapped girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow! I'd be really interested in studying the mental condition of the girls involved after such an experience!

... That sounds kind of weird... and morbid, but still!

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    What the? That's crazy. Like, almost Josef Fritzl crazy. Only that Josef had 1 girl, this guy had three of them.

Did they stay there out of their free will?! I guess not... so why didn't they escape earlier? Three women vs one guy, I don't think he stands a chance.
    I imagine he would have had some kind of weapons, not to mention he kidnapped them one by one with a year between the kidnappings. Year is a long time to build up malnutrition and since they've been locked up and beaten, I suspect any strength they might have had in their body is long gone. It's nothing new that one guy manages to hold several girls prisoner under such circumstances.

Another Fritzl...?

Makes you wonder how many of those types are out there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Another Fritzl...?

Makes you wonder how many of those types are out there.
    At least this time people will not be blaming the Australians.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    At least this time people will not be blaming the Australians.
    Or the Czech :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    That is astonishing.
    It's nice to see a happy ending to a very horrible story. Those poor women. Can't even begin to imagine what they went through for 10 years.
    It does make you wonder how many people that have gone missing are going through something similar, as we type.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Oh god fuck it... just... why...

Girl, six, also found alive after one of the women gave birth in captivity
    At least everyone is alive. I hope those guys rot in a cell forever. I would gladly pay my taxes to see them rot in a cell for the rest of their lives.