Did they revert LFR increase drop?

6bosses, 12rolls total. 1 piece of loot. Did they revert the loot drop increase in MSV,HoF,ToeS? Just wandering cause my luck seems like crap.

Not afaik, my mage is having a great time. I've been getting a couple of pieces of loot each week.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

took me 2 days from when i hit 90 to get my mage into TOT lfrs, so i dont think they did

Nothing changed, random is still random even if it's inreased, stop wandering maybe?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    in MSV, HoF and ToES drop rate are double so 24% drop (and that might not be drop you need)
    so 12 roll with only 1 success
    0.76^11 (the fail) *0.24 (success) * 12 (we dont care which roll is the success)=0.14
    so 14% of the people doing 12 roll will have 1 success, it not really special or surprising

I've contacted several other players and they all seem to have suggested the same thing: a decline in drops in lower level instances. I went investigating and found a secret government facility managed by blizzard and they were stock piling various armors and weapons by the dozens in it. When trying to get comment I was shooed away by some pesky men who threatened to take various actions but I caught them stuffing gear into the secret building on camera. I can't wait to show the world why they are doing this and why they reduced the amount of drops. Something about players progressing too quickly was what my research team said, but yes this did happen.

Infracted; Don't troll. (Sonnillon)
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-05-10 at 08:02 AM.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    operation silence

*prepare the rope to kidnap Jesse Ventura, he know the secret*

Infracted; Don't spam. (Sonnillon)
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-05-10 at 07:59 AM.

Nope, you are just unlucky. I run two enchanting chars through t14 lfr each week and make maybe 5-7k per toon just from the DE'd mats.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..