Storm, Earth and Fire bugged AoE

Right now you can't immediately spam Spinning Crane Kick while Storm Earth and Fire is active. The only way I can use SPK is to cast another ability like Jab or RSK in between SPK.

Is this a bug?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I've ever had this issue. Do you have something odd macro'd into anything you are pressing?

Just tried it on dummies - works fine.

didn't auto attack, just stood there, summoned both spirits and then used SCK - worked fine.

Deleted
    Not encountered this issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ruga View Post
    Just tried it on dummies - works fine.

didn't auto attack, just stood there, summoned both spirits and then used SCK - worked fine.
    Try it on something other than the dummies. Also I have a feeling it might have to do with Latency. I have this problem all the time, not just with the spin, but I can clearly see they are not doing my moves, or one is and one isn't etc.

It's an issue with animations, not the abilities themselves. The abilities are being used, but for some reason the clones don't do the animation sometimes, especially when you spam the ability (such as AoE situations with SCK).

Check the buffs the clones get: you can see they get the SCK buff, even if the animation doesn't play.