Pros and cons to Narwhal and Unicorn setups

I have been told that they will both run black ops 2, bf2 and skyrim on ultra setting....but will the towers stay cool and not be noisy....also what type of monitor do you guys recommend, I would like and hdmi input so I can connect my xbox to it and play on it on occasion. are there any other desktop cases you recommend that would include led lights...I would like some bling to it and still function well.

10+ Year Old Account
    While the options they post are nice... The best thing to do (imo) is post on the Build/Upgrade thread, and answer the sticky questions. List budget, location, what you want to play, and a much more tailored setup can be posted for you.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    @Powerrogue, might want to remove that, even if it's pretty funny.

@OP, can you please rewrite that atrocity of a post into a format we can all comprehend? Ask clear questions please.

Deleted
    Unicorn spends unnecessarry money on an I7, when the I5 is just as good for gaming. The money would be much better spent getting a second SSD for Raid. Also no reason for the K version CPU and 80$ cooler if you don´t plan on overclocking. Not a fan of the coolermaster HAF either.

I prefer a 27 inch with 2560x1440 like http://www.asus.com/Commercial_Monit...ectors/PB278Q/

The perifherals are atrocious. At least go for the Z623 (2.1) or the Z906 (5.1) wich are both THX approved. And get a proper soundcard, onboard sound is really bad. Personally I prefer the THX approved USB soundcards from creative for the mobility.

Personally I am not a fan of the razer mouse/keyboard combo. I prefer Logitech mice and Corsair mechanical keyboards

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    The money would be much better spent getting a second SSD for Raid.
    No, single 250GB SSD. Less problems than RAID.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    OP: If you could answer the questions posed in this thread the lovely people of the computer build forums would be very happy to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver