Which SSD should I get?

Hey!

I currently am looking to pick up a second SSD.
    Last time I got one, I bought this one: Samsung 840 120GB
    Should I get the same again? Or is there something that is actually better for the same sort of price?

Cheers.

Honestly, yeah. Just get the same one again. Are you just looking to increase your space? It might be worthwhile to pick up a 250gb, and sell the old one.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Honestly, yeah. Just get the same one again. Are you just looking to increase your space? It might be worthwhile to pick up a 250gb, and sell the old one.
    Yeah, I filled up my SSD to 85%, and I feel like I could fill it up with a ton more programs that could benefit from it.
    Plus my GF is picking one up this week because she filled the last one full of The Sims, and there's a new Sims game coming out soon. >.<
    May as well get another one, I have two 6GB/s sata ports anyway, may as well use it.

Selling my current SSD is effort tbh LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    You crazy son.

Keep current SSD, add another for more space.

Two SSDs ftw.
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Yeah, I filled up my SSD to 85%, and I feel like I could fill it up with a ton more programs that could benefit from it.
    Plus my GF is picking one up this week because she filled the last one full of The Sims, and there's a new Sims game coming out soon. >.<
    May as well get another one, I have two 6GB/s sata ports anyway, may as well use it.

Selling my current SSD is effort tbh LOL.
    Like Chaz said, if you can afford it, grab the 250g 840 pro.
    Perfect example of why "community" forums are poisonous to the health of a development team. These developers are wasting hundreds of hours trying to stem the tide of incessant bitchery that would never, ever abate so long as these entitled, unfortunate human beings don't get their way.