Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    For me the worst one I've seen was early in MoP (I think I was around 460ish ilvl at the time) I was in a group to 'zerg' heroic BoT. After the 2nd boss I was pointing out that some people had pretty low dps (mainly a 90 mage roughly the same gear as me pulling 6k dps, I was pulling 50-60k). They proceeded to flip out on me saying that meters are stupid and I should not be concerned with their dps, to which my retort was their low dps meant that we wouldn't be able to ignore boss mechanics to kill fights. The group didn't make it much farther, we got heroic council down but could not kill cho'gall because we lacked both the coordination to do the fight proper and the dps to zerg it.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post
    didn't use his level 75 or 90 talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post
    he wasn't using invocation.
    Something doesn't add up.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    If I encounter them in LFD/LFR, I will never come at a player for their low DPS. I don't care if their rotation is stupid and they are using all the wrong moves; I don't think that is a requirement within the LFG context.

That said, I did once do a Wrath heroic with a rogue who not only was wearing gear from Molten Core and classic pvp, but 100% of his damage was Shoot with his gun. No autoattacks, not a single special, nothing but Shoot for the entire thing.

The funny thing is, no one in the group said a word about it; we all just pretended like he wasn't there, like it was too ridiculous not to be a hallucination.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    If I encounter them in LFD/LFR, I will never come at a player for their low DPS. I don't care if their rotation is stupid and they are using all the wrong moves; I don't think that is a requirement within the LFG context.

That said, I did once do a Wrath heroic with a rogue who not only was wearing gear from Molten Core and classic pvp, but 100% of his damage was Shoot with his gun. No autoattacks, not a single special, nothing but Shoot for the entire thing.

The funny thing is, no one in the group said a word about it; we all just pretended like he wasn't there, like it was too ridiculous not to be a hallucination.
    Was it after the LFD tool came out in 3.3? If that's the case I'm pretty sure he was definitely trolling you.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    Was it after the LFD tool came out in 3.3? If that's the case I'm pretty sure he was definitely trolling you.
    Yes.

I don't know if "trolling" is the word for it, but I don't actually believe that he thought that was how you play a rogue. I'm sure he was doing it to be silly or because he was bored, but it's still super weird, and I still think it's hilarious that we did the entire heroic with this elephant in the room that everyone was collectively pretending wasn't there, firing his gun.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I have a confession to make. I always go afk during the last boss, or die as soon as possible so I can read a book. We don't need 6 healers in lfr 90% of the time, so I feel justified.

Being overly accepting of low dps/heals makes it easy to get away with. There are usually a good 4-5 ppl afk in lfr fights and people stand up for them when you mention a vtk.

On topic though, worst I have seen was 2k from a rogue in panda dungeons.

Deleted
    All the people who do less than 50K DPS in ToT LFR.
    It recuires Ilvl 480+. Being at 480+ at not being able to pull 50K is horrible players.
    You can argue all you want, but it wont change my opinion.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    We all run into someone, or people, who will pull low DPS. It's not my place to judge their play style, or question them as to why their DPS is so low. I'm not sure why individuals feel the need to discriminate either. Anyway, if I feel like a LFG run is going slow, I'll leave the dungeon and not worry about it. There's plenty of other things I can spend my time on, rather than having to worry about something so little.

Deleted
    12k dps feral druid in scholomance yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchain View Post
    It recuires Ilvl 480+. Being at 480+ at not being able to pull 50K is horrible players.
    Actually being at 480 and puling 50-60k puts them in the very average normal players dps bracket - cause this was the dps most average guilds were doin in normal MV when hiting wall on pre nerf elegon.

Deleted
    Well, seen some horrendous play in 5 mans and LFR, but people are afk there and bots and stuff, so hard to judge that. The worst I have seen in an actual raid content was a mage we brought with when progressing on amber shaper normal in the first week, guess we were all in about 470 ilvl or so, and the mage was pulling 25-35k dps, really just horrendous. For sure the worst I have seen in actual raid content this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Because reducing someone else's fun just so you can have your is anti-social.
    That's exactly what I'd tell an asshat who claims that they have the right to play poorly and hold the group back because they don't give a damn about said group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealed View Post
    That's exactly what I'd tell an asshat who claims that they have the right to play poorly and hold the group back because they don't give a damn about said group.
    This, 10000 times this. I never said this to those people directly, most of the ones that I've seen do that were females, so naturally, since I am a female myself as well, if I ever said something about their gameplay, I would get laughed at and receive comments like ''lol you only say that cause you're a girl and everyone knows all girls hate each other'' or ''lol stop bitching, stupid girl'', so while I absolutely agree that people who don't give a damn about how the other 9 or 24 people in their group are feeling are better off playing single player games, I just don't say anything to them but avoid playing with them ever again politely saying ''no" if I am invited to a raid/dungeon/whatever with them. Really sad when something like this is holding back a progress raid group :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by katji View Post
    We all run into someone, or people, who will pull low DPS. It's not my place to judge their play style, or question them as to why their DPS is so low. I'm not sure why individuals feel the need to discriminate either. Anyway, if I feel like a LFG run is going slow, I'll leave the dungeon and not worry about it. There's plenty of other things I can spend my time on, rather than having to worry about something so little.
    +1

To the OP's question, 20K from a hunter during a 5 man.