Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Lei Shen has Dinomancers. DINOMANCERS!
    This. Auto win!
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Simply put, LK has more raw power than Lei Shen and would soundly defeat him in battle unless some random trickery/subterfuge was used on Lei Shen's part. The only advantage Lei Shen has is stone warriors that cannot be raised into undeath.

We deafeated Lei Shen in a fair fight without any external input.
    We had a long grueling battle with Arthas that only ended in him giving a chuckle at us tickling his balls and then one-shotting our entire army with Frostmourne.

Pretty much gives you all the perspective you need. Lei Shen was an exceptionally skilled and clever warlord, nothing more.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

In a war, I believe Lei Shen would win since he could just out man the lich king. He has troops that cannot be raised and can make sure that the corpses of the undead can't be continually raised. Eventually, Lei Shen COULD win, but it would be interesting.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

I don't see how this is a contest. The players were able to kill Lei Shen without any kind of help, while the Lich King was simply toying with the players untill 10%. He could've easily killed everyone if he wanted too. We needed the help of both Tirion, Terenas and a major gift from The Light to defeat him.

I never saw Lei Shen as some kind of king or emperor, just an experienced warlord. He barely did anything in MoP anyway

Dinomancers aside, I think ol' Lichy would be top.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

1 Defile and there goes Lei Shen and his army.
    Cheese. Its amazing. Until your feet smell like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zechs-cenarius View Post
    1 Defile and there goes Lei Shen and his army.
    Lol so true.

LK's Ilevel is only like 284 that's just no gonna cut it these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Lei Shen... Lich King is only as strong as Frostmourne... and since frostmourne has been shattered Lei Shen wins xD

Considering that the LK apparantly has the ability to wipe out all life on Azeroth if he wants to, and this would happen without a lich king, I'd say LK > the Thunder King us mortals are able to kill without a dues ex machina super paladin breaking his sword.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Considering that the LK apparantly has the ability to wipe out all life on Azeroth if he wants to
    Vastly over exaggerating, not even Archimonde could do that. The "there always must be a Lich King" line simply means that Bolvar had to become the new LK to stop the war against the Scourge, which would have continued even if leaderless.

We as players may have defeated Lei Shin, but we as players are total badasses compared to what we were when we fought LK. Hell, LK can't even kill a warrior anymore. I did H 25 LK the other day for the lulz and when LK did his whole 1 shot the raid group ability, there was a warrior that was still standing due to second wind. Not even the Lich King can overcome second wind.....

Deleted
    Lich King will win. You know why? Because we still remember him after 2 expansions, while Lei Shen will be almost forgatten in the next expansion. The one with the greater impact will be remembered and most likely have acolytes worshiping him even in death. Lei Shen will not, he'll die and be forgatten even by npcs, besides some books.

But if we speak like, if they did battle, who would win? Not sure, they're both quite powerful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lich King has a massive Undead Army at his disposal.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Well if you want to get technical I would say LK. If he rose enough Death Knights he could easily defeat Lei Shen (based on how powerful PC DK's can get).

Think about it, LK could simply send scourge to wipe out other races around Azeroth and begin raising an army that could quite literally consist of the entirety of all life on Azeroth if he put his mind to it. The only thing that ever stopped him from doing this in the first place was the teeny tiny scrap of humanity that remained within him (which you see after you defeat him).
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Simply put, LK has more raw power than Lei Shen and would soundly defeat him in battle unless some random trickery/subterfuge was used on Lei Shen's part. The only advantage Lei Shen has is stone warriors that cannot be raised into undeath.

We deafeated Lei Shen in a fair fight without any external input.
    We had a long grueling battle with Arthas that only ended in him giving a chuckle at us tickling his balls and then one-shotting our entire army with Frostmourne.

Pretty much gives you all the perspective you need. Lei Shen was an exceptionally skilled and clever warlord, nothing more.
    To everyone using the comparative argument that we beat Lei Shen without any assistance... don't forget -- we're level 90 now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Let's look at it from a lore standpoint. WE killed Lei Shen ourselves. The Lich King killed us. If it wasn't for Tirion we would be scourging Outland right now, since Azeroth would have already fallen.
    true that !
    Power-wise id say LK

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stannis View Post
    Well its quite a well-known story, Blizzard was developing the Sunwell Plateau as Wrath content, but they released the Black Temple far too early, so they absolutely needed something to close the gap between 2.1 and Wrath. Luckily it fitted TBC as well.

Well, if that isn't some kind of weird hoax, it would've been interesting to see the connection between Kil'jaeden, The Lich King and the former Ner'zhul. I think it would've made WotLK a much more well rounded expansion, especially with the Horde connection to Ner'zhul and the Alliance connection to Arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by Asher13 View Post
    We as players may have defeated Lei Shin, but we as players are total badasses compared to what we were when we fought LK. Hell, LK can't even kill a warrior anymore. I did H 25 LK the other day for the lulz and when LK did his whole 1 shot the raid group ability, there was a warrior that was still standing due to second wind. Not even the Lich King can overcome second wind.....
    Ya man, since LK can be solo'd but Lei Shen can't be, obvious who the clear winner is.

Apparently some people don't understand the concept of a lore fight between two characters ie superman vs goku.

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    To everyone using the comparative argument that we beat Lei Shen without any assistance... don't forget -- we're level 90 now.
    Level has nothing to do with lore.

In reality a boss being level 80 vs a boss being level 90 does not in any way make the level 80 boss weaker. Levels are merely a GAMEPLAY mechanic, not a story mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Ya man, since LK can be solo'd but Lei Shen can't be, obvious who the clear winner is.

Apparently some people don't understand the concept of a lore fight between two characters ie superman vs goku.
    Because I bet a lot of people won't get the reference:
    http://www.screwattack.com/shows/ori...ku-vs-superman

Perhaps we should convince these guys to do a WoW boss battle XD
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.