Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    They do have similar backgrounds but the LK is kinda haxxed.

Help in fights gives you a good idea of where you stand, you don't get any help to deal with Lei Shen.. whereas you needed the combination of the LK toying with you enough for him to be actually weakened by the blows, Tirion breaking out for whatever heavenly reason while disarming him and pretty much every soul inside of Frostmourne holding him down while you butcher his overconfident ass.

Lich King definitely......endless Saurok army of Lei Shen? More like endless supply of corpses for Lich King.
    Can't raise stone mogu? Who cares, just raise the trolls and dinosaurs to do your bidding in undeath.

Or just wait till Lei Shen dies of olg age again and then raise him into undeath.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

There are flesh mogu.

The Lich King can turn these.

The Thunder King has no way of using his enemies champions against him.

My moneys on Ner'zhul.

Deleted
    Lich King will deffo win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    Lich King definitely......endless Saurok army of Lei Shen? More like endless supply of corpses for Lich King.
    Can't raise stone mogu? Who cares, just raise the trolls and dinosaurs to do your bidding in undeath.
    The power of create life from nothing is cool and great, but the power of turning life in undeath counter it too well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zap zap motherfucker... I doubt the lich king will survive being hit by lightning, he'll just end up being a pile of ash.

All the lich king really has is frostmourne, aside from that he's nothing more than your average death knight with a bigger army. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Zap zap motherfucker... I doubt the lich king will survive being hit by lightning, he'll just end up being a pile of ash.

All the lich king really has is frostmourne, aside from that he's nothing more than your average death knight with a bigger army. :/
    And all Lei-Shen had was lightning powers stolen from Ra-Den. Take the powers away from any big WoW villain suddenly they're not a threat.

Okay, first of all anyone using the game itself to base the power of characters should be deported. I am sick and tired of seeing people use the game itself to judge the lore.

That aside, the Lich King killed the players, he was toying with them. They didn't even hurt him in the lore, he just played around until boredom ensured.

Lei Shen? The players killed him. End of story. Lei Shen could not match the Lich King one bit when he was defeated by the players.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Lich King, no question about it. Heck, we still haven't killed him yet, if we are going to be technical about it.

Lei Shen may be a powerful being, but bear in mind that his powers are not strong enough to conquer the sheer power of Frostmourne and the Helm of Domination. While Lei Shen keeps being about as powerful at controlling weather like thunder and lightning, the Lich King just grows stronger and stronger for every soul he collects. His Undead army is built from the ground up to destroy all living in its path and then use the dead of the enemy to fill the ranks.

Unless Lei Shen and his armies use a ton of Holy magic to fight against this, then I don't see it working out that well for the Thunder King.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Kil'jaeden is probably more powerful than the Lich King, however upon the creation of the Lich King something happened that Kil'jaeden did not forsee. The Lich King's power grew exponentially without Kil'jaeden's knowledge. So who knows what the Lich King's power was after the merger with Arthas and some time building up his army. I guess Kil'jaeden is still more powerful, but it may not have been as much as some people think.

About Kil'jaeden and Deathwing. I'm convinced Deathwing is stronger. At the time of the War of the Ancients the Burning Legion even feared his Dragon Soul. And demons have never shown fear before. But while his power previously came from his Dragon Soul, at the time of Cataclysm Deathwing is supercharged by the Old Gods. And because of that he becomes on par with the power of the Dragon Soul itself, that's why the Dragon Soul is needed to even have a shot against him. Kil'jaeden and Archimonde are strong, but not on that level. Archimonde walked Azeroth twice, but never caused a sundering like Deathwing has. And Kil'jaeden is physically weaker than Archimonde, he's more of a tactician and a schemer.

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 05:12 PM ----------

This is true, The Lich King's power grew exponentially. Not even Kil'jaeden knew of this, even though he created the Lich King.
    Kil'jaeden was not even concerned for a bit that LK may be able to take on him but he was very concerned for the fact that he would mess with Legion plan which turned out to be true. KJ could not be there because noone summoned him so he had to use his pawn. Illidan was actually gonna succeed KJ's plan for destroying LK if not for Malfurion. LK actualy should thanks Mal for his life.

I believe that DW in Cata is stronger than KJ in WotA but DW in WOTA was not really stronger than even Archimonde. He feared DS not DW. Archimonde also confidently said that he could handle DW without his artifact. Arch crushed Marlorne easily and KJ has always been a bit stronger/smarter than Archimonde.

LK stacks necrotic plague to 500, suddenly he can use infest, throws 1 defile down, GG

LK also commands 1/5 of the current world (including outland), no way a rinky-dink island fortress can stand up to that!

I assume the Nerubians would just burrow beneath the Throne of Thunder, dig out a huge cavern (á la Trial of the Crusader), causing structional instability and BAM, the Throne of Thunder collapses, causing everyone and everything within it to fall several hundred feet to their death, and if they didn't die, they'd end up with several million tons of rubble over them. The Lich King wins (there was no mention of a mano a mano combat between the two contestants, so I guess this scenario would be allowed).

Deleted
    Hard battle but I put my money on Lei Shen.
    He was a son of a warlord, using Titan powers, creating new race put almost an entire continent on his iron hand until of his natural death.
    Plus he has a badass skin!
    And to be honest, I begin to not like Arthas because of his "overated" fame.
    Not a bad character, he's very important on Warcraft Lore, but I don't agree when we say he MAKES Warcraft.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Well, if that isn't some kind of weird hoax, it would've been interesting to see the connection between Kil'jaeden, The Lich King and the former Ner'zhul. I think it would've made WotLK a much more well rounded expansion, especially with the Horde connection to Ner'zhul and the Alliance connection to Arthas.
    Arthas was from Lorderon and those taken by the Scourge now make up the Forsaken, members of the Horde. Neh'zul was the first Warchief of Warcraft: Orcs and Humans but just because he is an Orc doesn't make him and ally or any strong connection to the Horde Thrall has founded.

They were both powerful leaders who in the end sold their hearts as well as their people into darkness. All I know is that when it came down to sharing the Vessel of the Lich King Arthas sucker punched Neh'zul for dominance. If Neh'zul did have any connection to his "Orc-Humanity" he would have preferred Orc undead over humans.

Aside from that:
    "Let them come.... Frostmourne Hungers." Is still the most Badass quote ever to come out of any Warcraft Trailer."
    Last edited by Lastlivingsoul; 2013-05-07 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Let's look at it from a lore standpoint. WE killed Lei Shen ourselves. The Lich King killed us. If it wasn't for Tirion we would be scourging Outland right now, since Azeroth would have already fallen.
    im going with this

the lich king was inches from death and and he insta-killed everyone...then goes on to show he was pretty much toying with us the whole time. There was no way to kill him from the beginning. Tirion was just in the right place at the right time (and will a little help from religion...never heard of a shitstorm from that tho lol). All arthas' power was in Frostmourne and once it was shattered everything left him. He returned to a mere mortal only seconds before dying knowing everything that had happened to him.

People dont even die that fast in a LFR ToT lol.

But in a way, Lei Shens power was his own. The lich king was merely a puppet of Ner'zhul.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Lei Shen has Dinomancers. DINOMANCERS!
    This commant is the only one revealing the truth. DINOMANCERS PEOPLE
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    Arthas was from Lorderon and those taken by the Scourge now make up the Forsaken, members of the Horde. Neh'zul was the first Warchief of Warcraft: Orcs and Humans but just because he is an Orc doesn't make him and ally or any strong connection to the Horde Thrall has founded.

They were both powerful leaders who in the end sold their hearts as well as their people into darkness. All I know is that when it came down to sharing the Vessel of the Lich King Arthas sucker punched Neh'zul for dominance. If Neh'zul did have any connection to his "Orc-Humanity" he would have preferred Orc undead over humans.
    how come ner'zhul didnt use an orc as his pawn like he did arthas? FYI the ending of that book was retconned by the developers, so stop with the whole ''sucker punched ner'zhul'' shit.

Lei Shen gained his power in a badass way so Lei Shen wins this one.

why not Lei-Shin with the helm of damnation? best of both worlds