Deleted

The item level reduction 5.3

Hello everyone.

I could not seem to find any information on this thing.
    My question is; With items being reduced to 496 item level in arena, BG and RBG, what will be the point of Tyrannical elite weapons?
    Or will it happen this change only applies to PvE gear?

Thanks in advance!

MetalTrollify

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalTrollify View Post
    Hello everyone.

I could not seem to find any information on this thing.
    My question is; With items being reduced to 496 item level in arena, BG and RBG, what will be the point of Tyrannical elite weapons?
    Or will it happen this change only applies to PvE gear?

Thanks in advance!

MetalTrollify
    they will effectively vanity items as I understand it.. but, I could be wrong.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

They said that the elite gear will be purely vanity. Same ilvl, same stats. The main goal they are striving for is making it so in BGs and arena pve gear will be the same ilvl as pvp gear, so same stats, but lacking the pvp power that comes with pvp gear.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    They said that the elite gear will be purely vanity. Same ilvl, same stats. The main goal they are striving for is making it so in BGs and arena pve gear will be the same ilvl as pvp gear, so same stats, but lacking the pvp power that comes with pvp gear.
    Unsure about the ilvl of the weapons - I thought I read in patchnotes a while back that 'and weapons' was crossed out when taking about the elite gear being vanity only.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com