Thread: WTF Rogues?!

Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    WTF Rogues?!

    Just what the hell just happened...
    I realize that game is not balanced at 1v1
    but Rogue taking me down in 2 seconds... eventhough I trink'd the opener?

    0_o srsly...
    Woop Woop Woop...

  2. #2
    Apperently you forgot rogues are WoW's pvp spec

  3. #3
    Stood in the Fire Paq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Scotland!
    Posts
    452
    It's not exactly unheard off at the moment. Apart from the fact rogues are kinda crazy at the moment, he might have been out gearing you as well. OP class with better gear = your fooked

  4. #4
    Dreadlord dawawe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Atl, Ga
    Posts
    898
    trinkets, CDS, shadowdance ambush spam dead in the opener. SKILLED TO DEATH

    i dont complain about anyting in pvp i play a lock and did so before FOTM. 1st toon rolled
    (nerf crippling poison)(more)
    Why read words when we can kill stuff the words tell us about?
    You have dreamed of death, you thought to escape it. Now, my little puppet, death is all you will ever know.
    NO ITEMS EEEVVVEEERRR!!!

  5. #5
    dont trinket sap you dummy :P
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

    -Reroll another class, who wants rougue's anyway.
    -Diablo 3 Sold 15 Million Copys
    -Haste will fix it
    -Rogue's are fine since 2004

  6. #6
    No one is going to tell you Rogues are balanced right now. They will be in 5.3, maybe even a little underwhelming. Time will tell.

  7. #7
    Stood in the Fire Paq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Scotland!
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumast View Post
    No one is going to tell you Rogues are balanced right now. They will be in 5.3, maybe even a little underwhelming. Time will tell.
    Na, any class played correctly can tear you a new one, its just any turd and his dog can play rogue well atm by blowing every CD (Not unlike hunters ) and global-ling its unexpected victim in a 1vs1

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    dont trinket sap you dummy :P
    /facepalm
    /10chars
    Woop Woop Woop...

  9. #9
    Mechagnome Wootylicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Middle Of Nowhere, Finland
    Posts
    510
    we are getting nerfed, call teh fak down sir.

    Na, any class played correctly can tear you a new one, its just any turd and his dog can play rogue well atm by blowing every CD (Not unlike hunters ) and global-ling its unexpected victim in a 1vs1
    game aint balanced around 1v1 and sometimes i feel like not around anything. pointless thread needs to be closed.

  10. #10
    100k+ hits on 68% resi is kinda gay imo

  11. #11
    When you trinketed that opener, did you turn around and stun him? No?

    Outplayed.

  12. #12
    op start of by atleast give us a armory link. but i have a feeling your a undergeared clothwearer who thinks he got killed in 2s yet forgot that rogue stay stealth for 3 extra seconds. so it was 5s. and he stinketet his last stun while there was only 1s left

  13. #13
    you should get some resil

  14. #14
    The most stupid thing about Rogues at the moment is this Suriken Toss ability... I mean it is plain stupid. A melee class should never have that amount of damage on a ranged attack especially when they are able to spam it. It is like me hitting with my staff in melee for 20-40K dmg per Hit. I am very glad they nerf it hard as it should never have worked like that.... and I don't even want to mention the sound it makes. Worst than Ice lance spamming... get serious Blizzard. People hate Rogues enough already, don't make it worst.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    op start of by atleast give us a armory link. but i have a feeling your a undergeared clothwearer who thinks he got killed in 2s yet forgot that rogue stay stealth for 3 extra seconds. so it was 5s. and he stinketet his last stun while there was only 1s left
    As a geared DK with 68% resil, I have had this happen to me in Blood Presence when I was caught with trink on cd. So saying he's undergeared clothie is a massive exaggeration (plus they tend to use shadow blades to make armour useless)

    The rogues that do this tend to be the ones specced into marked for death and cloak n dagger, popping their cds like crazy, putting out a ton of damage and unkiteable due to constant teleporting behind you during dance.

    Best way to survive is stun (chiliblains root doesn't help against cnd), and even then you'll still lose most of your hp in the opening moments. once his cooldowns are blown he will be more vulnerable.
    Last edited by Briga; 2013-05-10 at 04:02 PM.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    As a geared DK with 68% resil, I have had this happen to me in Blood Presence when I was caught with trink on cd. So saying he's undergeared clothie is a massive exaggeration (plus they tend to use shadow blades to make armour useless)

    The rogues that do this tend to be the ones specced into marked for death and cloak n dagger, popping their cds like crazy, putting out a ton of damage and unkiteable due to constant teleporting behind you during dance.

    Best way to survive is stun (chiliblains root doesn't help against cnd), and even then you'll still lose most of your hp in the opening moments. once his cooldowns are blown he will be more vulnerable.
    69% resil and havent died in an opener as a DK yet. Sure a Rogue counters fdks, but I'm not so sure it counters unhly. Either way it doesn't take much skill to watch and kill a Rogue opener. You watch his buffs and use that stun(strang) or if your unhly use gnaw. IBF and ams will own a Rogues burst and after his burst is over, unless he just runs away he will die.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    When you trinketed that opener, did you turn around and stun him? No?

    Outplayed.
    If OP was smart he'd be playing UH and just ghoul stun instead of crying on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wootylicious View Post
    we are getting nerfed, call teh fak down sir.

    game aint balanced around 1v1 and sometimes i feel like not around anything. pointless thread needs to be closed.
    Pretty much. PvP shouldn't even be taken remotely seriously unless its 3v3, even then its still a joke.

  18. #18
    one shot makro on low resi target... come on we all have seen the movies with 300-450k crits.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Paq View Post
    Na, any class played correctly can tear you a new one, its just any turd and his dog can play rogue well atm by blowing every CD (Not unlike hunters ) and global-ling its unexpected victim in a 1vs1
    Why all the hunter hate?

    Nah in seriousness our burst is too high but we are really lacking a mid-ground for us. Too much damage occurs within a few abilities and cooldowns. And then that's not to say they're invincible either, can get chewed up and spat out just as easily.

  20. #20
    Rogues went from zero to hero in a recent patch. Why can they not be somewhere in between
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •